• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

It could've been a great slide show, but no......

We cleaned this one story ranch-style home in Winter Park, FL this morning. She was dirty, but cleaned up quick and easy.

I'm kicking myself for not doing some time lapse photos on this one.
wallbash.gif
It would've turned out great for a slide show.

Attachments

• Professional Shingle Roof Cleaning Winter Park Florida 002.jpg
    Professional Shingle Roof Cleaning Winter Park Florida 002.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 44
  • Professional Shingle Roof Cleaning Winter Park Florida 003.jpg
    Professional Shingle Roof Cleaning Winter Park Florida 003.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 41

Ken Fenner

Don, have you ever played with any of the morphing programs out there? The good ones will have the computer generate the "in-between" data. You could then extract stills for a slideshow. Its a long process but can serve the purpose.

Eric Flynn

Don great job. You will get more pics of the next one!

We have learned to document all of our jobs. I take tons of photos throughout the entire process. It is what gave me the idea for the video we just made. Anyhow, If we use them, then great. If not, at least we have them.

We have never ever had a customer complain or claim that something was damaged, but think about it-pics could help out immensely in this situation.

~Jen

Don great job. You will get more pics of the next one!

We have learned to document all of our jobs. I take tons of photos throughout the entire process. It is what gave me the idea for the video we just made. Anyhow, If we use them, then great. If not, at least we have them.

We have never ever had a customer complain or claim that something was damaged, but think about it-pics could help out immensely in this situation.

~Jen

Thanks Jen.

We've been at this for a while now and used to document all jobs with pics. Over the years the pics have become more of a portfolio practice than anything else. It's definitely good to have them, should they need to be used to offer up evidence of pre-existing conditions etc.