• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Washers Needed

Carlos Gonzales

Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas and Mississippi.

A large company that operates in the above states are looking for washers.

There are IMMEDIATE wash jobs in Texas and especially in the Houston area that need to be serviced NOW.

This is the initial requirement that I received in order to bid on the job(s):

Looking for a power washer to clean large areas of bird matter at various locations in Houston, TX as well as in Texas....have a job now that is several large areas both floor and walls at a manyfacturing plant and will have others in the future. The washer must be able to collect and dispose of the matter without sending it down the sewer.

If you are interested and have all your insurance and etc. in order, please email me!

Joe Burke

Carlos, never did see that e-mail but I'm your guy in La. Been clean'in bird pooh at a covered garage for Whole Foods every week for 3 years.Use a turbo nozzle to clean flat lot and beam/ties covered with pigeon droppings, the WFco needs one of those sensors in the rafters of this parking lot.
Let me know. Thanks Joe B

Mid City Power Wash
burkeno@aol.com

Carlos Gonzales

Gene - Sent the email over to you this morning.

Joe - I will send the contact information over to you plus forward your contact information to the company that is seeking washers.

Thanks

Russ Spence

Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas and Mississippi.

A large company that operates in the above states are looking for washers.

There are IMMEDIATE wash jobs in Texas and especially in the Houston area that need to be serviced NOW.

This is the initial requirement that I received in order to bid on the job(s):

Looking for a power washer to clean large areas of bird matter at various locations in Houston, TX as well as in Texas....have a job now that is several large areas both floor and walls at a manyfacturing plant and will have others in the future. The washer must be able to collect and dispose of the matter without sending it down the sewer.

If you are interested and have all your insurance and etc. in order, please email me!

Carlos did you ever get anyone for Mississippi, Louisiana and Arkansas?

Carlos Gonzales

Russ,

We got those states covered. Not sure what ever happened with the company that took the contractor leads from us. Spoke to them about a month before the hurricane hit in TX and they said that they have the information they needed and would be calling contractors on a "as needed" basis.

I spoke to a few contractors in TX that we referred the work to and I am hearig that the company never contacted our contractors......:mad:

I need to call the company again and find what gives!