• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Pool Deck Photos

cmturner

Hey guys I just wanted to see if anyone had a couple B&A photos of some concrete pool decks. I have done several over the past couple seasons but this year I have worked out a deal with 2 of our local pool cleaners to give out our flyers while they are opening up pools this year, doesn't hurt to pay them a small commision on each job I get from them. The photos I have just aren't the GOOOOOD ones that I am looking for, you know the kind I am talking about, like WOW what I difference type photos. I have tons of concrete WOW photos just not with a pool in the pic.

Couple requirements on the photos though, I am in middle Missouri so no Palm Trees(dang it) and no pool enclosures(we don't have those here). If someone couldt hook me up I would greatly appreciate it, the photos will be used for this one local print flyer and that is all. If need be I will even sign some type of agreement on them. Thanks.

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
Hey guys I just wanted to see if anyone had a couple B&A photos of some concrete pool decks. I have done several over the past couple seasons but this year I have worked out a deal with 2 of our local pool cleaners to give out our flyers while they are opening up pools this year, doesn't hurt to pay them a small commision on each job I get from them. The photos I have just aren't the GOOOOOD ones that I am looking for, you know the kind I am talking about, like WOW what I difference type photos. I have tons of concrete WOW photos just not with a pool in the pic.

Couple requirements on the photos though, I am in middle Missouri so no Palm Trees(dang it) and no pool enclosures(we don't have those here). If someone couldt hook me up I would greatly appreciate it, the photos will be used for this one local print flyer and that is all. If need be I will even sign some type of agreement on them. Thanks.

Try these. Let me know if they came through?
This was a stamped concrete patio we cleaned around a pool in NJ. No palm trees in the back ground.

Jim V

Attachments

• jimscam 123.jpg
    jimscam 123.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 37
  • jimscam 119.jpg
    jimscam 119.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 38
  • jimscam 124.jpg
    jimscam 124.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 36
  • jimscam 117.jpg
    jimscam 117.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 40
  • jimscam 118.jpg
    jimscam 118.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 37

NICOLE L.

Jim v. Nice job on the stamped concrete. Do you also put any type of sealer on that type of cement. I am a new contractor in new jersey. H2glo is the company name. Hope to meet you some day.are you going to the seminar this march.

Tony Szabo

Sorry this is the best I can do for a pool picture. When the snow melts I will post again. As you can guess I'm standing in the house because its to darn cold to go outside and take the picture.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 36

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
Jim v. Nice job on the stamped concrete. Do you also put any type of sealer on that type of cement. I am a new contractor in new jersey. H2glo is the company name. Hope to meet you some day.are you going to the seminar this march.

We clean and seal concrete. I am going to Albany and cant wait!!
Were are you located in NJ?
Our shop is in Cream Ridge.