• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Went active on Facebook..

Ken Fenner

And just landed two job leads.

Not to mention have renewed old friendships with schoolmates, former work colleagues etc.

I underestimated the value of this thing.People that you knew in the past probably still live near you and they own homes, manage businesses and lead associations. This is digital networking at its best.

Just don't start playing Mafia Wars. :rolleyes:

Carlos Gonzales

I just registered and holy chit....my email inbox just blew up with friends from school and business associates in the Bay Area....WOW.

Folks ...get on Facebook...

Barry M

Carlos and Fenner, You guys are like a year behind with the Facebook thing. Hey you ever heard of myspace? LOL

Sorry, I'm just having fun with you older dudes. I know......you've been too busy counting your moldy money right?

Gary Schell

Carlos and Fenner, You guys are like a year behind with the Facebook thing. Hey you ever heard of myspace? LOL

Sorry, I'm just having fun with you older dudes. I know......you've been too busy counting your moldy money right?

Yeah anyway. Not sure when I signed up on it, but I've made contact with a lot of people I haven't talked to in years.

Carlos Gonzales

Now that is funny Barry....it actually made me laugh in a good way plus I needed the chuckle. YouTube is something that my 13 year old turned me on to ~ it's a place where teenagers hang out and text each other...right?:headshakesmile-fast

I guess I am getting old.

See Fenner....I've been telling you to get on FaceBook...hear that...we are behind in the times!!!

Now that is funny Barry....it actually made me laugh in a good way plus I needed the chuckle. YouTube is something that my 13 year old turned me on to ~ it's a place where teenagers hang out and text each other...right?:headshakesmile-fast

I guess I am getting old.

See Fenner....I've been telling you to get on FaceBook...hear that...we are behind in the times!!!

YouTube or MySpace? :biggrin:

All of us old folk are going to have to enjoy FB for as long as we can. It'll be overrun with young ones soon enough.

It's addictive.....one more online place sucking my time! :Smiley-2269:

DJ Carroll

first myspace now facebook. . . .you old fogies are killin us young bucks where can we go now to get away? STOP STALKING US!!!!! LOL

PS Mob Wars is the $hit along with texas holdem

Ken Fenner

Chad, you don't have to play, just click yes and become part of someone's family. They need the family members to do the higher level jobs.

Thad Eckhoff

Chen, I have approximately 317 pending Mafia Wars requests pending on MySpace and Facebook. If I was gonna join one it would be one of the hot 20-something girls who got the add. "It's not personal. It's just business."
:D

Eric Flynn

LMAO!
You guys are cracking me up!

We were addicted to Mobsters on myspace for awhile....everyday I was "punching people in the face"! LOL. :got-hooligan:

Ken- I think its great that you got leads that quick!

~Jen