• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Another day..another building wash

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Just another day cleaning another building..there are two lifts being used for this building. I'll try to post pictures of that this weekend.

Attachments

• powerwashing building pictures 033.jpg
    powerwashing building pictures 033.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 58
  • powerwashing building pictures 028.jpg
    powerwashing building pictures 028.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 56
  • powerwashing building pictures 037.jpg
    powerwashing building pictures 037.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 58

John Tornabene

Member Guest
some more pictures

Attachments

• powerwashing building pictures 044.JPG
    powerwashing building pictures 044.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 54
  • powerwashing building pictures 045.JPG
    powerwashing building pictures 045.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 42
  • powerwashing building pictures 039.jpg
    powerwashing building pictures 039.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 53
  • powerwashing building pictures 033.jpg
    powerwashing building pictures 033.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 33

John Tornabene

Member Guest
some more pictures from a building we just cleaned and you can notice my yellow truck and red truck reflection on one of the windows.

Attachments

• 062.JPG
    062.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 43
  • 068.JPG
    068.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 42

John Tornabene

Member Guest
finishing that first building this weekend...can't be done soon enough with all the abortion activist out front. I think we'll spray them down with water to cool there attitudes off:)

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Some more pictures with a rental lift.

Attachments

• Powerwashing building pictures 001.jpg
    Powerwashing building pictures 001.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 42
  • Powerwashing building pictures 012.jpg
    Powerwashing building pictures 012.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 41
  • Powerwashing building pictures 014.jpg
    Powerwashing building pictures 014.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 37

John Tornabene

Member Guest
John new truck been working out for you

Great except for one thing...Every one of my trucks are Diesels and the way the diesel gas has jumped thru the roof the past year I am feeling the load of gassing up and paying $400 at the pump. It Hurts.

As for my yellow truck that is only used for personal driving and yup...its a Diesel:confused:

Last edited:

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Hey Terry,
They should be wearing the harnesses. I have two harnesses that go over your shoulders and your legs go thru it. That bigger lift was a rental and it came with a belt that is used for a harness. Since I had break away ropes already we took two of those belts and used them. You probably can't see where there hooked into on the bucket because of the pictures. There was also a couple of times the guys used the harnesses that I have also.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
On most roofs like the one pictured above we use a Chlorine mixture at a very strong strength. What your seeing there is after the chemical was put on and sat for about 30-45 minutes we went back over and power rinsed the entire roof. Then we took the chemical tips which is what your seeing to knock off any Mold growth that is stuck to the shingles.

When we do roofs the people here don't want to hear that the dead mold on the roof will eventually fall off. They want there roofs clean and looking great by the time where done.

Some guys have told me that they can put up a strong chemical solution to clean the roofs and then they can leave afterwords...That may work in some states where it rains every other day but here the mold sticks on the roofs like glue so we have to use a little elbow grease at times to clean them... The $$$$ is always good for these type jobs.