• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Welcome to ACR Products

Carlos Gonzales

Hey everyone..wanted to let you all know that Tom V. from ACR Products is in the house and I just wanted to give him a quick acknowledgment of signing up.

I will see you in NY Tom!!!

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Hey everyone..wanted to let you all know that Tom V. from ACR Products is in the house and I just wanted to give him a quick acknowledgment of signing up.

I will see you in NY Tom!!!

Glad to see Tom Join, Tom I feel is one the reason UaMcc exist. Tom's roundtable on starting an industry org was Key in all of this happening.

Way to go Tom, Thanks for all your hard work and contribution to our industry.

Tom's been around a long while and a leader in the industry.

Scott Millen

Tom was a great host to a momentous (little did we know) RT such a short while ago. His events are anticipated greatly by many in the industry, and his co-pilot Barbara is also a pleasure to work with.

It is good to see the interest on their part. Thanks!

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Tom and Barbara are aces for the Powerwasher industry. Tom goes way back so he has been there and done that. His RT a few years ago got a few of us to bang heads to start a new org. or work on an older somewhat new org. with all new rules and yes this did come out of one of Barbs and Toms RT. Yes them were the days.

Beth Borrego

Tom and Barbara are a true asset to this industry, they care very much about the contractors they serve and are committed to excellence as a part of that.

Beth

Terry Miller

Welcome Tom & Barbara. Tom we met at Firestone CC a couple years ago, with Flood Company. It will be nice to get together again in NY. Happy to see your here.