• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Need some help guys

DJ Carroll

As most of you know I'm not half bad when it comes to the design of sites and post cards but the copy is what always gives me fits.

My proposition is this: I strongly believe in giving before you take so if some one would help me out with an intro letter I would be more than happy to help you in designing you next post card or business card or . . . what ever you need.

thanks in advance guys, I've just spent the last 30 min. typing letters then deleting them :saai: I'm over it lol

DJ Carroll

LOL.. its frustrating I know.
What's your time frame?

Time frame? I want to get these out this week. This is the last piece of my marketing puzzle Ken. I ordered all of my post cards, my brochures, and have my articles written for the paper along with the front page design. I just need this freaking intro letter . . .