• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Thinkpainting

Carlos Gonzales

Nick - Welcome aboard to the UAMCC. It's is great to see more and more painters here.

Please feel free to ask questions!!!!

Again, welcome aboard.

Florin Nutu

Welcome Nick,

Great lookin website:clap:. Lots of great info on here and the boards. And even greater people that are always willing to bend over backwards to help out another guy. I noticed that you do some roof cleaning. Read up on the methods that are used on these forums and it will save you more time and money and you will be able to do it safer for you and the roof. Its all about LOW pressure around here.:yes:

Again welcome

Ken Fenner

WoW Rocking website bro!!!!

Welcome aboard

One of the few painting websites that you don't have to read a word to know you have found a painting company. Great job on that.

Glad you took the opportunity to come over. I've known Nick for awhile. He's a businessman first. Welcome aboard, Nick. A few from PTalk are here as well.

plainpainter

Hi Nick - how is taunton these days? I remember when I was a hosting websites - I hosted a site for Art's International Bakery - heard one of his plants burn down last year.

Damaris Sutton

Hi Nick,

We spoke on the phone last year one time. I am getting my site back up with Aaron sometime this week. Looks like there are two of us footbridgers on here now.

Jimmy

thinkpaint

Hi Nick - how is taunton these days? I remember when I was a hosting websites - I hosted a site for Art's International Bakery - heard one of his plants burn down last year.

I know Art's well, buy my bread there great small business guy, works hard
and does quite a bit of advertising.

Terry Miller

Welcome Nick,
Happy to see another PDCA Brother here. People here are in the know and will share. Time to time they have painting questions. We Always willing to share ideas.