• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Wet Wax through XJET

mbpowerwashing

Hi all,
I did a quick search on this, but could not find it.

Q: How are you guys mixing the Wet Wax for your rinse in a 5 gal bucket... then how are you running it through the XJET (beigh?Red?Black?)

Thanks
Mark

Jim Chesmore

I use 4-6 cap fulls per 5er with x jet (no proportioners) and a little more to the mix when DSing.

I only use it in a rinse, not mixed with my house wash and I only add it when the HO agrees to the upsell.

Henry Bockman

I buy wet wax and so soft water conditioner from Sun Brite and upsell both of them for $50 each.

Some guys upsell cleaning the outside of the gutters also.

mbpowerwashing

Some please explain the purpose of the So Soft?

"water conditioner that eliminates the need for de-ionized water"... I use Simple Cherry House mix, not sure if this is something thats already added to the mix.

Mark

Ken Fenner

Mark, water softening surfactants act as rinse aids and can help reduce spotting. They can also help in lifting dirt from the surface and keeping it suspended. Contact the distributor of Simple Cherry and ask them if there is one in there.

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
Ken,
You never replied to what type of wax you use in your house wash.
You must be swamped over there?
when you get a chance PM me what you use.
Thanks !!!

Jim Vanhandel