• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

wulfers window &mobile pressure cleaning co.

timbercutter72

hello everyone my name is kermit, i am expanding wulfers window washing to a mobile hot or cold pressure cleaning co. here in missouri, i would really appreciate any tips as far as pricing and so on if anyone would help me in this area that would be great. we will be offering our services to airports down to sidewalks

Ken Fenner

Welcome to the forum. We're here to help though I can tell you not many will jump in and offer pricing help because every company has different needs and expenses. When you get the chance, please click the "User CP" in the upper left corner and add in a signature line. An administrator can do that for you if you prefer based on the information in your post.

timbercutter72

starting to find out that this type of work is stressfull with all the querks that go into it. was wondering if it is a good idea to do what i call (aggressive marketing ) calling a potential client and asking if they are interested in services?

David Vicars

Cold calling works. You hear alot of no's, but that one yes will make your day. You also can follow them up with a Thank You note and a business card. You never know who will call you back.

timbercutter72

hows everybody/ as i am finding that an expansion is becoming more difficult i was wondering if anyone out there knows of a good insurance agency that deals in high pressure systems, and are resonable with there rates. thanks kermit

CWheeler

I use Joe Walters, (412) 831-8222, he does a lot of policies for pressure washers. I know many here use him as well. I'm sure others will chime in with more suggestions.