• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Cleaning deck with F18, F10 and F8

mbpowerwashing

Hi All
Have you used Bob's at pressuretek F18, F10, and F8 for Decks? Please post your comments, how you applied it, let it sit, what was your mix ratio, my machine has a 1:7 fixed ratio (4GPM, 4000PSI). Dont think XJET would be appropiate for this application.

In advanced...Thank for all your help all

Mark

Ken Fenner

I have used the F18 for decks. Its not a bad product. What I didn't care for was the amount I had to use to make a downstreamable stripper. That made it too expensive.

I used this last year: http://www.theprosealerstore.com/powersolve-dsi-stripper.htm
I bought three 55 gallon drums and it lasted me almost all season.. about 140 deck strips with another 40 decks that were just gray (diluted the chem 3:1 before downstreaming). I liked the fact that it comes ready mixed.

plainpainter

Mark - Bob' F-18 will clean up the grey off a deck downstreamed with the initial solution being 10oz/gallon. It won't however touch algae, mildew, lichen.

His F-10 is a great percarbonate cleaner that will clean up - but you have to apply 'straight' by means of delavan or some pump.

F-8 is a great oxalic - I've downstreamed that to neutralize decks. I am pretty sure you can spike F-18 with butyl or something to be able to 'lift' failing stains through a downstreamer.