• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

UAMCC BBS & UAMCC Members - Take a sec!

Carlos Gonzales

I start this thread that in my opinion is timely and necessary. This is due in part because of several mitigating factors that are happening today and I suspect will continue to mushroom unchecked in the future if not addressed here and now.

We as the United Assoc. of Mobile Contract Cleaners have established ourselves on the national stage as an association that represents contractors. This has been our goal and drive for the last 13 months and we will continue to elaborate responsibly on this message at every opportunity that presents itself to us.

Over the last couple of weeks the UAMCC has experienced a tremendous amount of support from both the contractor and supplier community. We are extremely pleased and proud of all the members that have invested in the UAMCC. We are grateful that with their membership investment their only request has been "keep up the good work". The UAMCC thanks you for trusting us to be good stewards of your membership dollars.

As the leader of the Transition Team I have greater responsibility in ensuring that all facets/components of the UAMCC are weighed with a fair and transparent approach. This responsibility includes not only weighing what is fair with the UAMCC BBS but more importantly what is the best for our membership when it comes to our presence on the national stage when addressing the pressure washing industry.

Today the UAMCC BBS, along with the other industry related BBS's, are unique and different. Each one is owned and operated by different people with different expectations. We all visit these different BBS to learn and fellowship with our subordinates and peers. All the industry related BBS's have provided a great service to the industry and I suspect it will continue. Over the last 13 months, I have repeatedly expressed my gratitude to all the BBS's that afforded the UAMCC "internet exposure" to their members. Again I thank you for this. Out of respect to all the different Admins/Owners, the UAMCC adopted a policy almost a year ago to not embed redirects or promote the UAMCC to the extent that we were trying to push the UAMCC message. Over this past year I can honestly say that we have adhered to that policy. Our goal has and will continue to have people find the UAMCC because they are authentically interested in hearing our message here. Plain and simple the merits of the UAMCC should be the draw verses using the hard sale approach.

All BBS's have rules and the UAMCC BBS is no different. Some may agree or disagree on the rules of this BBS but I ask you as a professional to respect and abide by them. We have gone to great lengths to afford our members some latitude in understanding and to adhere to these rules. What is permitted on other BBS’s is not a standing invitation to test the rules here. Believe me when I say this that zero latitude will be afforded. I am perplexed that my days are occupied in playing referee with issues about threads and posts. Well, it will stop and it stops today!

The rules today are not ambiguous and they will be followed by all. The policies around this BBS are fair and reasonable and they will not be modified to resemble or cater to a self-belief that we are not being fair. The UAMCC policy/rules will be individually emailed to all its members today as a reminder of what the expectation is and will continue to be. The UAMCC BBS represents more than just a BBS presence. We represent a national association nationwide in which our BBS will be one of many components under the UAMCC umbrella.

There is nothing in this industry today that mirrors what the United Assoc. of Mobile Contract Cleaners has done and will continue to do in the pressure washing industry. We started with just a vision and this vision has once and for all turned into a realistic and plausible reality for ALL contractors to enjoy and participate. I know specific details about benefits are being withheld until we launch. We have eluded and suggested good things with the UAMCC over this past year without providing any of those specifics. Our UAMCC Charter Members have begun to see the specifics of what we have for you as a future member of the UAMCC. They are privy to these benefits and will continue to see more and more about the UAMCC in the upcoming weeks. Our Charter Members are seeing first hand what the TT has done and where our efforts have been. If you are not convinced by what the TT has said over the last 13 months, then maybe our Charter Members can dispel your uneasiness on what the UAMCC is all about.

Folks, some of us go back close to 10 years in this industry. Over the years I have always believed that the industry warranted and deserved a solid foundation and this is why the UAMCC is here today. There is no agenda ~ there is no curtain two or surprises. This assoc. is all about helping out contractors.

For those that continuously want the UAMCC to work with them and join them because they are compelled to believe that they are the main feature in the washing industry. As I said over the last 6 months and will say it today, please provide to the UAMCC a written proposal on how your services can benefit the contractor community. Anything short of that to me is mere speculation. Contrary to popular belief I do have stake in this. I have 13 months of a lot of time and 10k of my own money to see a transparent organization embark on its maiden voyage for contractors. So I guess if one were to put the “agenda” word under a microscope, please start there. Meanwhile I will continue to lead the UAMCC in a transparent and fundamentally sound way.

My Transition Team will concur when I say that I stray away from being in the spotlight. I did not take on this endeavor with the ambience for failure. I took this on knowing that it could be done. I knew it would be difficult at best but we have established a legitimate and unique opportunity with the UAMCC.

Leadership will continue to be a key component for the remaining days of the UAMCC. Though it has been suggest that I needed to start being a leader vs. a follower in the UAMCC, as silly as it sounds but, I can only point you to the merits of what we have accomplished over the last 13 months. I don’t pretend to know everything and I certainly do not wear the success of the UAMCC on my chest. The spirit of the UAMCC lies within you and for those that wish to judge me behind close doors I encourage you to take a moment to truly make an effort to get to know me as I will make an effort to get to know you.

Go UAMCC …Go Industry.....that’s what it is really about folks.

LeoMoreira

I start this thread that in my opinion is timely and necessary. This is due in part because of several mitigating factors that are happening today and I suspect will continue to mushroom unchecked in the future if not addressed here and now.

We as the United Assoc. of Mobile Contract Cleaners have established ourselves on the national stage as an association that represents contractors. This has been our goal and drive for the last 13 months and we will continue to elaborate responsibly on this message at every opportunity that presents itself to us.

Over the last couple of weeks the UAMCC has experienced a tremendous amount of support from both the contractor and supplier community. We are extremely pleased and proud of all the members that have invested in the UAMCC. We are grateful that with their membership investment their only request has been "keep up the good work". The UAMCC thanks you for trusting us to be good stewards of your membership dollars.

As the leader of the Transition Team I have greater responsibility in ensuring that all facets/components of the UAMCC are weighed with a fair and transparent approach. This responsibility includes not only weighing what is fair with the UAMCC BBS but more importantly what is the best for our membership when it comes to our presence on the national stage when addressing the pressure washing industry.

Today the UAMCC BBS, along with the other industry related BBS's, are unique and different. Each one is owned and operated by different people with different expectations. We all visit these different BBS to learn and fellowship with our subordinates and peers. All the industry related BBS's have provided a great service to the industry and I suspect it will continue. Over the last 13 months, I have repeatedly expressed my gratitude to all the BBS's that afforded the UAMCC "internet exposure" to their members. Again I thank you for this. Out of respect to all the different Admins/Owners, the UAMCC adopted a policy almost a year ago to not embed redirects or promote the UAMCC to the extent that we were trying to push the UAMCC message. Over this past year I can honestly say that we have adhered to that policy. Our goal has and will continue to have people find the UAMCC because they are authentically interested in hearing our message here. Plain and simple the merits of the UAMCC should be the draw verses using the hard sale approach.

All BBS's have rules and the UAMCC BBS is no different. Some may agree or disagree on the rules of this BBS but I ask you as a professional to respect and abide by them. We have gone to great lengths to afford our members some latitude in understanding and to adhere to these rules. What is permitted on other BBS’s is not a standing invitation to test the rules here. Believe me when I say this that zero latitude will be afforded. I am perplexed that my days are occupied in playing referee with issues about threads and posts. Well, it will stop and it stops today!

The rules today are not ambiguous and they will be followed by all. The policies around this BBS are fair and reasonable and they will not be modified to resemble or cater to a self-belief that we are not being fair. The UAMCC policy/rules will be individually emailed to all its members today as a reminder of what the expectation is and will continue to be. The UAMCC BBS represents more than just a BBS presence. We represent a national association nationwide in which our BBS will be one of many components under the UAMCC umbrella.

There is nothing in this industry today that mirrors what the United Assoc. of Mobile Contract Cleaners has done and will continue to do in the pressure washing industry. We started with just a vision and this vision has once and for all turned into a realistic and plausible reality for ALL contractors to enjoy and participate. I know specific details about benefits are being withheld until we launch. We have eluded and suggested good things with the UAMCC over this past year without providing any of those specifics. Our UAMCC Charter Members have begun to see the specifics of what we have for you as a future member of the UAMCC. They are privy to these benefits and will continue to see more and more about the UAMCC in the upcoming weeks. Our Charter Members are seeing first hand what the TT has done and where our efforts have been. If you are not convinced by what the TT has said over the last 13 months, then maybe our Charter Members can dispel your uneasiness on what the UAMCC is all about.

Folks, some of us go back close to 10 years in this industry. Over the years I have always believed that the industry warranted and deserved a solid foundation and this is why the UAMCC is here today. There is no agenda ~ there is no curtain two or surprises. This assoc. is all about helping out contractors.

For those that continuously want the UAMCC to work with them and join them because they are compelled to believe that they are the main feature in the washing industry. As I said over the last 6 months and will say it today, please provide to the UAMCC a written proposal on how your services can benefit the contractor community. Anything short of that to me is mere speculation. Contrary to popular belief I do have stake in this. I have 13 months of a lot of time and 10k of my own money to see a transparent organization embark on its maiden voyage for contractors. So I guess if one were to put the “agenda” word under a microscope, please start there. Meanwhile I will continue to lead the UAMCC in a transparent and fundamentally sound way.

My Transition Team will concur when I say that I stray away from being in the spotlight. I did not take on this endeavor with the ambience for failure. I took this on knowing that it could be done. I knew it would be difficult at best but we have established a legitimate and unique opportunity with the UAMCC.

Leadership will continue to be a key component for the remaining days of the UAMCC. Though it has been suggest that I needed to start being a leader vs. a follower in the UAMCC, as silly as it sounds but, I can only point you to the merits of what we have accomplished over the last 13 months. I don’t pretend to know everything and I certainly do not wear the success of the UAMCC on my chest. The spirit of the UAMCC lies within you and for those that wish to judge me behind close doors I encourage you to take a moment to truly make an effort to get to know me as I will make an effort to get to know you.

Go UAMCC …Go Industry.....that’s what it is really about folks.

Carlos,
I couldn't find the link to register.
Thanks

topcoat

Contributing Member
Carlos

As a relative newcomer to this group, and member as soon as you let me be, I have to tell you that I continue to be simultaneously humbled and blown away by the time and energy that you and the team put into the organization and this bbs.

I frequent several boards, and this one is by far the most professional and has the best atmosphere. If I had just one concern it would be the occasions of cynicism and self centeredness rearing their heads.

Evidently there are those who just dont believe that an organization like this can work, because they havent in the past. Seems like weak logic to me. There are others who may feel that they are larger and more important than the organization and even the industry itself. Its important for them to remember that an organization is only as good as its membership, and with any organization there will be challenges and even problems. Just about every single one of us here is an entrepeneur with vision and ideas. Most of us are able to temper that and participate in a give and take, sharing of ideas spirit.

In my company, we have a saying on the crew that people can be problem finders or problem solvers. Anyone can find a problem. Your response to it and the type of attention you bring to it are critical. There may be some here whose egos will simply not allow a genuine contribution to the group's effort.

I personally see no problems with the foundation you guys have in place for this effort. I want to help, and have already made arrangements to do that. Its very refreshing to know that there are alot of guys around the country who share that same sentiment.

Thanks for all the hardwork.

Carlos Gonzales

Carlos

As a relative newcomer to this group, and member as soon as you let me be, I have to tell you that I continue to be simultaneously humbled and blown away by the time and energy that you and the team put into the organization and this bbs.

I frequent several boards, and this one is by far the most professional and has the best atmosphere. If I had just one concern it would be the occasions of cynicism and self centeredness rearing their heads.

Evidently there are those who just dont believe that an organization like this can work, because they havent in the past. Seems like weak logic to me. There are others who may feel that they are larger and more important than the organization and even the industry itself. Its important for them to remember that an organization is only as good as its membership, and with any organization there will be challenges and even problems. Just about every single one of us here is an entrepeneur with vision and ideas. Most of us are able to temper that and participate in a give and take, sharing of ideas spirit.

In my company, we have a saying on the crew that people can be problem finders or problem solvers. Anyone can find a problem. Your response to it and the type of attention you bring to it are critical. There may be some here whose egos will simply not allow a genuine contribution to the group's effort.

I personally see no problems with the foundation you guys have in place for this effort. I want to help, and have already made arrangements to do that. Its very refreshing to know that there are alot of guys around the country who share that same sentiment.

Thanks for all the hardwork.

Scott - Thank you for you words. We are looking forward to have you as a member.

Carlos Gonzales

Please become familar and understand them. Thank you everyone...now lets get an org launched......

Welcome to the UAMCC Forum! It is our belief you can network, learn, share and forge relationships that will help your business grow. So everyone can have the same opportunity, there are some simple guidelines to follow.

Forum Rules and Regulations

1. Ignorance of forum rules is not justification for misdoing. Please read this section in its entirety. We promise there is no fine print or long winded diatribe.
2. While we refrain from heavy handed moderation, everything that is posted on this forum becomes property of this administration. We reserve the right to address inappropriate conduct as outlined below.

Conduct

1. The UAMCC forum strides to be a friendly community. As such, name calling, personal attacks, slander, racism, profanity and spamming will not be tolerated.
• Offenders will be given one private warning and be granted the opportunity to edit their writing. (though content may immediately be moved out of public sections by a moderator)
• Second offense will result in an infraction and probationary period.
• Third offense: The UAMCC forum may not be the best place for you to frequent. You will be banned from posting for a period ranging from thirty days to one year.
• Repeat and chronic offenders will have their IP banned permanently.
Spamming / Unsolicited Advertising in the General Forums

Please refrain from doing it. If you do not know what spamming is, it merely means that you are promoting a for-profit site that you own or with which you are affiliated in areas where that behavior is prohibited.
1. You are allowed two signature links. The guidelines for signature advertising will be outlined below.
2. Posts that are titled for search engine inclusion that include city names, states, or locale will be retitled by administration. If your 'before and after' pictures are extraordinary, people will naturally follow your signature link.
3. You may advertise for news, events or sales that affect the entire industry here: http://www.uamcc.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47 .
Note 1: Events, Topics, Sales or Announcementsare limited to ONE thread.

Example 1: If you are a distributor, you may start a thread entitled "XYZ Distributor's Specials". Within that thread you may update and add new specials.
Example 2: If you are a distributor or contractor reporting on an event, a new website, a new product, etc. ALL updates regarding that topic are to be contained within that thread. Update the thread as often as you wish but refrain from starting new threads on the same topic. New threads on the same topic will be moved or deleted by staff

Note2: Understand that if you choose to advertise, you open yourself to criticism of your product or event. Administration will only follow the general guidelines for behavior when moderating these threads.
4. File attachments such as pictures, spreadsheets, documents, pdf etc are limited in size by the board's software. The policy for the forum on pictures is to include as many pictures as you need to tell your tale. Choose your best pictures and size them appropriately.
5. Redirects to other forums are prohibited. If there is relevant information or a poll posted on another forum, repost that information here if you desire. Do not place a link redirecting UAMCC BBS traffic. Agendas exclusive to other forums including arguments, questionable ethics or otherwise should remain on that forum and not be brought to the UAMCC forum.

Signature And Avatar Guidelines

1. Signature line must contain the name of your business. At this time, this forum is strictly for contractors or those entering the industry. At various times random checks will be made to verify business existence. Those members whose business cannot be located or verified via the web or local phone directory will be contacted and/or deleted.
Note: You may be new to the industry and not have an official business name yet. That is okay and we understand that. If that is the case, include that information and your location in your signature.
2. Signature line must contain your real name. For the sake of privacy, we will allow a one letter abbreviation of your last name. You may list your phone number if you choose to do so.
3. Please limit your signature line to two active website links.
Signatures not in compliance will be modified or deleted. You will be sent a private message explaining why your signature was changed by moderation.
4. Signature font is limited to a number 3 size. You may use any color you wish and choose left or center justification.
5. You may include a signature banner. Size limitation is 300 pixels by 50 pixels.
6. You are encouraged to use a custom avatar. This can be your logo or anything you choose that is not profane or offensive. Offensive is defined as a picture promoting sexual acts, prominent genitalia, and race, creed or gender bigotry.

That's it. We ask that you conduct yourself as a professional. If you follow that guideline, you have just spent two minutes reading something that will never affect you negatively.

Thank so much for being a UAMCC BBS member! Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.