• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

I Like Jeff LeCours

Just to clear the air....

I had no idea that Jeff would be offended by my link. That was NOT my intent. Jeff hosted one of the best Round Tables in recent times. I also heard that Alabama was great as well.

I am surprised at the response that I have seen here. I do large amounts of concrete cleaning with reclamation. Our equipment is unique and cannot be bought any local pressure washer store. It is one of a kind, taking the best from every manufacture and applying it to the overall performance.

Thats what this forum should be about. Commercial Contractors helping each other bringing to the table the best solutions to achieve a solution.

Instead of everyone pouncing on a statement, maybe one should pick up the phone to find out if a thread was meant to be an insult, especially if the thread is about about another form or an event.

Look It....If I was going to insult someone, it won't be on a national thread so that my clients could read it seeing that I was %^%^&(%^. THAT IS JUST PLAIN STUPID ! However some people do not see it that way on this site. Some people like to insult especially if they are having issues in their business or with someone.

I am a salesperson. I get motivated to sell and my business is the result of that ability. I can go head to head with the best of them.... However, I will always do my best to keep it clean and professional. I will not attack anyone publicly on a personal level on this any other board.

By the way, incase anybody did not know.... I heard that Jeff was appointed "King of Condo Cleaning!"

Now with that said.....

Lets start helping one another to improve the Commercial Pressure Washing Industry. Let's make some money ! :rolleyes:

Don M.

I hope this clears the air some. I know I am starting to plan a RT for St. Louis in 2010, but if this kind of stuff is what goes on, I wont do it.

Curtis Turner is going back to the old style RT here in about a month. From what I know no agenda, no talks, just guys getting together and hanging out. I'm looking forward to it. It will probably remind me of the first RT I went to down at Steve Rowlett's place.

I just hope these RT's dont become a chest thumping match. When I did my RT, I took some things I saw from other ones, did a few things of my own, and it went good. Everyone had a good time. Everybody learned. And thats the most important thing.

I talked to a guy today that was just starting out when he attended mine. Just two short years later I was floored by the numbers he said his business grossed last year. It made me feel proud that he learned stuff from the 07 RT in St. Louis, applied it, and is now on his way to success.

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
I hope this clears the air some. I know I am starting to plan a RT for St. Louis in 2010, but if this kind of stuff is what goes on, I wont do it.

Curtis Turner is going back to the old style RT here in about a month. From what I know no agenda, no talks, just guys getting together and hanging out. I'm looking forward to it. It will probably remind me of the first RT I went to down at Steve Rowlett's place.

I just hope these RT's dont become a chest thumping match. When I did my RT, I took some things I saw from other ones, did a few things of my own, and it went good. Everyone had a good time. Everybody learned. And thats the most important thing.

I talked to a guy today that was just starting out when he attended mine. Just two short years later I was floored by the numbers he said his business grossed last year. It made me feel proud that he learned stuff from the 07 RT in St. Louis, applied it, and is now on his way to success.

I hope mine can be old style. I just want it to be a bunch of guys helping each other out. That's my goal.

PS I like Jeff too.

Jeff LeCours

I like Jeff too.

I hate comparing things and thats the way it sounded with that header Jim. I wasnt really offended I just didnt think it needed to be written like that. I support all RT's I think most know that. I think they are all a great things, small or large, many cant afford to go to even one, so if one is close by, it gives more a chance to go

The UAMCC is about bringing all together. Some of your past comments may make me think negative, I am only human. I field many calls, PM's and talk to many in person who are very happy with the way the BB is run and what we are volenteering our time to put together

Jim, we are cool. Really I understand

I am just getting a little crazy and negative to all BB's and some of the BS Must be cabin fever.

All attend a RT

Cant wait for the UAMCC RT's in the future

Go UAMCC

Thad Eckhoff

I thought he was a cool guy until I actually met him....
:villagers:

Just kidding, Jeff.
Thanks for the ride!
It was an experience!

:10laughs:

Gary Schell

I like Jeff TOO, although there was a very brief period when he said something that hurt my feelings, but, in hindsight he hit 3/4's of the head of the nail...thanks for the heads up

Jeff is a cool dude.

Don't know what was said, don't care, kinda see what Don is talking about.

Unfortunately Don I think the RT of Doc's style are few and far between.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
CIMG1025.jpg

The Food was better,,,,,LOL

James Foley

This can go down as one of the Stupidest threads so far on this BBB ? I like the Dan IDEA ! Is Dan going to the NY RT ? I thought A Jeff Lecour was an after dinner drink

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
This can go down as one of the Stupidest threads so far on this BBB ? I like the Dan IDEA ! Is Dan going to the NY RT ? I thought A Jeff Lecour was an after dinner drink

LOL. Jeffs not a drink. He likes Royal flush drinks...Too sweet for me...Thats why I blacked out....

Jeff LeCours

After dinner drink LOL

I heard they paid Dan, not to come.........only kidding Dan, just bustin your B's :clap:

topcoat

Contributing Member
9 - "busy trying to convince the woman that I sub to that she is not running her business properly"

8 - "busy installing new harddrive ASAP to house ROI and SEO data for YTD"

Terry Miller

Is it possible to deleate this dumb post? I see no Validity in it and definatly no Value? Of course we all like Jeff, and If you don't who cares?