• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Condo highrise

Jeff LeCours

Started a condo highrise Monday.

This morning I was hanging about 140 feet off a rigging beam moving some cables for swing staging....man I am getting old. We are doing a 14 story high rise. Havent done a high rise in at least a couple years that we had to rig. I have all my guys doing all the rigging, but there was a few hairy things I had to do to show them, since they never did this stuff. Ya so my pot belly, big butt body was hanging in mid air about 140 ft and I was muscling a lot of stuff, argggggg Plus its been 28 - 45 degrees brrrrrrrrrrr

Pretty proud of the guys they are catching right on and really humping and busting a**. The 2 guys in the swing had never done it and they are handling it like pro's

They keep doing a good job, they all get bonuses on this job. I dont get many of these, I bid them real high, but it looks like I will be getting a couple more from this PM

Funky stuff

I'll have some cool pictures in a couple days

Rob Huffman

I wondered why they said sudden ice showers in MB this week...LOL. I cant keep people from B****ing about it being cold on the ground (most areas may take an hour) let alone if I told them to hang that high...I know they would quit...lol. No ice problems with the temps being that low?

cant wait to see the pictures. you are definately the man on condo's.

Jeff LeCours

How do you get your chems to work when its that cold?

We are rerigging in the morning and start spraying after 10:30, We are on the ocean side so the sun has been on it for a couple hours its about 40 or above by the time we spray. Most of the building isnt even moldy at all, just some dirt, dust . The warrenty (DRYVIT Warranty) requires that the building be washed every year. We are basically doing a low pressure spray on and spray off. The front will be done last and that has some mold

Its been cold thou

DJ Carroll

Jeff I have often wondered why there isn't some one on these boards that specializes in highrises I mean i know it has to be good money and there can't be that much competition

Mathew Johnson

Jeff I have often wondered why there isn't some one on these boards that specializes in highrises I mean i know it has to be good money and there can't be that much competition

DJ, I had a company that registered three people today for the seminar that specialize in high rise cleaning here in the Northeast. I am very interested in meeting these guys. It may be the perfect networking opportunity to bid some jobs that I turned down in the past.

MJ

Jeff LeCours

There's several companies that specialize in this kind of work in some of the major cities and window washing companies that do the highrise work too. you are right I never see them on the BB's. Probably to busy to bother. UAMCC wants companies from all forms of PWing to join and I hope they do. I'd love to network with these types of companies. High rise cleaning and restoration is big money

Scott Davis

There's several companies that specialize in this kind of work in some of the major cities and window washing companies that do the highrise work too. you are right I never see them on the BB's. Probably to busy to bother. UAMCC wants companies from all forms of PWing to join and I hope they do. I'd love to network with these types of companies. High rise cleaning and restoration is big money

Without divulging what you are making, what range is "big money"?

DJ Carroll

I'm gonna pull this out of my butt, and go on a limb but i wouldn't think a G a story would be too over the top

IE: 14 stories is 14g's

Jeff LeCours

Here's some pictures of the crew working on the ocean side and some pics of the counterwieght rigging. Job is moving great we will be done with the two sides and the ocean side tomorrow. Not bad for a new crew 3 1/2 days and Coldddddddd except for today. The front is going to be a lot of work

Attachments

• high rise 09.jpg
    high rise 09.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 65
  • high rise 09 3.jpg
    high rise 09 3.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 67
  • highrise 09 1.jpg
    highrise 09 1.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 63
  • high rise 094.jpg
    high rise 094.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 52

Jeff LeCours

Here's the front we will start Friday. Its a lot of work but we'll get it done quick

here's a picture of my foreman working hard. Sitting down to hammer a nail LOL

Attachments

• highrise 09 5.jpg
    highrise 09 5.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 65
  • highrise 09 2.jpg
    highrise 09 2.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 60

Jeff LeCours

Here's one of the sides as you can see its really not a wide building. The sides are soooo easy, wish it was all flat work like this.

I have to look at a couple more highrises this week

Attachments

• highrise 0932.jpg
    highrise 0932.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 53

DJ Carroll

Dang dawg thats what i'm talking about its like every floor i see more $$$$$$ lol

That is crazy but a GREAT no no no FANTASTIC way to start the year

congrats my man!!!!!