• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

hello

Carlos Gonzales

Nicole - great seeing you here and I trust you received my email. Thank for you signing up here at the UAMCC BBS.

We are all friends here...questions are what we want!!

NICOLE L.

SORRY IT HAS TAKEN SO LONG TO RESPOND BUT I HAAVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH THE THINGS THAT HAVE TO BE DONE TO START A BUSINESS.THE COMPANY NAME IS H2GLO POWERWASHING. I AM HAVING MY NEW 2008 DODGE RAM LETTERED RIGHT NOW WITH MY COMPANY LOGO AND OTHER SERVICES. MY WEB SIGHT IS BEING BUILT AS WE SPEEK CANT WAIT FOR ALL THIS MADNESS TO BE COMPLETE. THEN THE FUN BEGINS HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS CAN GIVE ME SOME GOOD ADVICE AS TO RUNNING A WELL NONE COMPANY WITH EXCELLENT SERVICES. THANX AGAIN TTYL.:yes:

Ken Fenner

Hi Nicole. We all know the feelings of excitement (and apprehension and hard work) that get invested into starting a new company. We will all help you as you need it. One minor suggestion is to turn off your caps lock. On the internet typing in capitals is perceived as yelling or making a bold point. Aagain, welcome to the board. Organize your thoughts and questions and we will be happy to assist.

Terry Miller

Welcome Nicole,
If you could list your business experience and goals, we might have a better idea of your needs. Most here are very experienced and willing to share ideas. Also we'd like to know where you are from and who you deal with in business. Thank you.