• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Announcement from Scott Stone

Scott Stone

I spoke with Carlos today, and effective immediately I have resigned from the transition team for personal reasons. I wish the entire team good luck on their impending launch.

Carlos Gonzales

Scott

I want to thank you for your call today and I certainly understand and respect your position. As I told you on the phone I appreciate everything that you have done with the UAMCC. I hate to loose you but I understand.

I will be in touch off and on and still ask you for your advice on matters relating to the industry.

Best of Luck to You Scott!!!

Last edited:

Jeff LeCours

Hope all will be OK. Scott thanks for being a friend and helping with the UAMCC. Lisa & I will probably see you at your next RT, she loves Phx and the food

Take care

Scott Millen

Scott, thanks for all the good you have done here so far, I'm sure we haven't seen the last of your contributions to the UAMCC or to the industry as a whole.

God luck, we will miss you on the team.