• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Pressure Washing A House and Two Decks

DJ Carroll

Yesterday we cleaned this house and two decks. This was a Gold Package house wash with a GutterKLEEN upgrade. total time 2 hours 15min start to finish. These decks were in bad shape so before any one says anything, I did the best i could do and the customer was happy. :yes:

Attachments

• IMG_0027.jpg
    IMG_0027.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0023.jpg
    IMG_0023.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0024.jpg
    IMG_0024.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0025.jpg
    IMG_0025.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0020.jpg
    IMG_0020.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0026.jpg
    IMG_0026.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 67
Last edited by a moderator:

DJ Carroll

Re: Pressure Washing a House and Two Decks

here is the before of the back . .. check out them nasty gutters

Attachments

• IMG_0022.jpg
    IMG_0022.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 55
Last edited by a moderator:

Scott Davis

Great Job DJ! Glad to see things warming up enough for finally make some real $$$

Any response yet from all of your flyers?

Florin Nutu

nope it was just a simple cleaning the guy is going to stain them him self

BUMMER, I get a few of those myself. It bugs me knowing that the wood looks so great and he will probably put some cruddy stain on or worse, paint it.

DJ Carroll

No i told him to give it a full week of dry weather and then hit it with a sander in some of the rough spots then get on thesealerstore.com and find a sealer he likes

He wil be okay . . .this year i'm all about educating my customers . . . because now he will tell some one what the proper steps are to restore a deck and if they call me they will already know whats up