• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New Member to the Forum

washman

Hello to you all,

My name is Andy and I plan on working mostly in the Middle Georgia area (Macon and Warner Robins). I am new to the forum and new to the pressure washing business. I have pressured washed my personal property and those of friends using my Honda 2800 psi system. However, I realize that the business end uses systems far superior than those retailed at the likes of home depot.

I am real excited about the prospects of the business side. I am working on securing my equipment, liability insurance and advertising. While I realize that success will not occur overnight, I am willing to apply myself to diligently learning and applying all acquired skills. I am encouraged by all the wonderful and highly professional individuals in this forum.

I would be truly be grateful if there was someone out there can offer any assistance in some hands-on training experience in exchange for labor. Any advice or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Scott Davis

Hey Washman, welcome to the UAMCC!! You've found the right place to learn this trade! And I'm sure you can find someone to provide you some labor for learning.

Please go to your "User CP" at the top and on the left side you will see you will see "edit signature" please fill that out. You will get a much better response to your questions if people know who you are!

washman

Hello...Thanks for the encouragement...how do I edit the CP?...All I can see is info about hobbies, location etc...

Andy...how you doing bro...good seeing you over here and glad that you found us.

As Scott said above...there are alot of people here that will help. Please add your signature.

After that...lets rock and roll and get you set up to conquer the world!

As it relates to training....hit the link...this is right in your backyard :yes:

http://www.uamcc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=764

David Vicars

Welcome Andy. You should try to make the GA RT. The events take some of the curve out of learning curve. The interaction before and after are priceless.