• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Ken in Cleaner Times

topcoat

Contributing Member
Congratulations Ken! Cleaner Times is the next trade publication I will be subscribing to. Any chance someone could shoot me a scan of the article?

Ken Fenner

Jeff.. its about the UAMCC and how I am going to take it over and profit from it personally.. :devil:

Its about tough cleaning jobs. I'm sure my interview is just an excerpt in there. I appreciate the Cleaner Times putting it in there.

Florin Nutu

Great job Ken,

Looking forward to getting my copy. Maybe I will mail it to you Ken and you sign it and send it back to me. It will be a collectors item im sure. I will wait five years and then sell it on E-bay for 1 million.

crispy crittr

Congratulations Ken! Cleaner Times is the next trade publication I will be subscribing to. Any chance someone could shoot me a scan of the article?

Scott,

Call or email me and I will get you set-up with your subscription.

Also, the article will probably be on the Cleaner Times website in the next 4-6 weeks. We want you to see it in print first. We don't put all of the articles on the website, just most of them.

Stay safe,
Chuck

Carlos Gonzales

I got mine today. Way to go Ken. :clap:

Yep...yep...also it is a UAMCC policy that if anyone on the TT gets any press...they must buy dinner.

Lets see...Ken...NY RT...I will be looking at the Porter House steak for me. Bring your credit card brother cause we are going to chow down!!!:yes::yes: