• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Good Weekend

Eric Flynn

Over the weekend, Eric bid on a fairly big residential job. He won the bid and will do the job on Tuesday. He also owns another home that he told us he wants us to clean for him.

Turns out, the guy is a dentist and owns the entire storefront where is office is located... so guess what? We signed him for a 30 day service contract cleaning for the storefront too!

:clap:

~Jen

Scott Davis

Great Job Guys! Was it the one in Galveston you were telling me about or a different one? I bet once he found out you guys were charter members of the UAMCC he couldnt wait to sign up with you!! :yes:

Eric Flynn

Thanks everyone for your support!

Scott, no the job Eric is doing tomorrow is a house. The driveway is HUGE and will be $400 bucks by itself! He also wants the house done and a detached garage (I think).
Hopefully we will hear something about the property in Galveston this week.

Jeff-are you kidding?!! You could sell a 15 day contract just because your name is Jeff LeCours!! LOL! If its one thing we ARENT is SALESPEOPLE....I think we just got lucky on this one.

~Jen

Rob Huffman

Jen,
Great job...if you dont think you are a salesperson do this. Wait til you are around the 3rd or 4th month with the storefront. Always touching base after the work is done to make sure its up to par. Then ask the guy why he chose you. You can amazed by the answer. I never felt like I could sell anything but for some reason "my game face" comes on when I am meeting people.

Good luck and Congrats!!! :clap:

Scott Davis

Thanks everyone for your support!

Scott, no the job Eric is doing tomorrow is a house. The driveway is HUGE and will be $400 bucks by itself! He also wants the house done and a detached garage (I think).
Hopefully we will hear something about the property in Galveston this week.

Jeff-are you kidding?!! You could sell a 15 day contract just because your name is Jeff LeCours!! LOL! If its one thing we ARENT is SALESPEOPLE....I think we just got lucky on this one.

~Jen

If the house is dirty and he is kind of on the fence about it, offer a free demonstration and clean a big spot right on the front :biggrin:. Ive only had 1 driveway that was $400 and it took us forever!! a 20" SC w/ 4gpm cold machine :confused:.

Eric Flynn

Jen,
Great job...if you dont think you are a salesperson do this. Wait til you are around the 3rd or 4th month with the storefront. Always touching base after the work is done to make sure its up to par. Then ask the guy why he chose you. You can amazed by the answer. I never felt like I could sell anything but for some reason "my game face" comes on when I am meeting people.

Good luck and Congrats!!! :clap:

Thanks Rob. If you are confident about your service then it comes easier. I love what we do and I am confident about our services so when we talk to people I swear, I can talk forever! When we ask people why they chose us we usually get, "Well you guys were the most professional".
I agree with you about following up. We always follow up with customers. Its all apart of our plan. :biggrin:

~Jen

Scott Davis

What amazes me, is we get a good % of our jobs because we are the only contractor that shows up for the bid. I hope I can get to a point in my business where I can blow off bids. :rolleyes: Sometimes just showing up is more proffesional than most contractors. :yes:

Eric Flynn

If the house is dirty and he is kind of on the fence about it, offer a free demonstration and clean a big spot right on the front :biggrin:. Ive only had 1 driveway that was $400 and it took us forever!! a 20" SC w/ 4gpm cold machine :confused:.

Oh he definitely wants the driveway, house, and the other building (I think its a detached garage or something) done. Then we will schedule him for the other house.

I haven't seen the driveway but Eric said its really big. I told him that I would do the next residential job we got so I hope I didnt put my foot in my mouth on this one!
He laughed at me today and said "Are you SURE you still want to do it??....Ooooo Kaaaaaay!" LOL.

Scott Davis

Oh he definitely wants the driveway, house, and the other building (I think its a detached garage or something) done. Then we will schedule him for the other house.

I haven't seen the driveway but Eric said its really big. I told him that I would do the next residential job we got so I hope I didnt put my foot in my mouth on this one!
He laughed at me today and said "Are you SURE you still want to do it??....Ooooo Kaaaaaay!" LOL.

LOL! It was only Celeste and I for the fist 10-11 months, and we alternated duties. She would clean and I would water, and then I would clean and she would water. It make me coming here alot easier, because when one of our guys takes off she can step in, and she can train new people. It would really benefit you for both of you to know how to clean. :yes:

Great job on landing those!