• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hello UAMCC

Justin

My name is Justin. I am in the process of starting a pressure washing business. I am sure I will learn a lot from you guys and hopefully I will have some stuff to contribute to you one day.

Jeff LeCours

Welcome Justin, great group of contractors around here. The UAMCC is an org for veterans and newbies, read up a little and if you have some questions maybe we can help you

Welcome

Jeff

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Welcome aboard Justin:) Look into the UAMCC and see how they can help you with your new business. You'd be amaze what you can learn and Market with this org. Also look to attend a Roundtable in the future and a possible convention so you can network network network with like minded Individuals with some being very successful and others at where your at today.....Best of luck.

Mathew Johnson

My name is Justin. I am in the process of starting a pressure washing business. I am sure I will learn a lot from you guys and hopefully I will have some stuff to contribute to you one day.

Welcome to the UAMCC BBS, There are a lot of talented professionals on this BBS, You will learn volumes!

Justin

I am in the Hammond Area. That was me that sent the email to you Jen.

I am in the learning stage as of now. I will have to continue to work until I have everything in order. I am comparing suppliers right now to purchase equipment and chemicals from. (any help here would be great)

Basically I'm trying to get all the legal issues and marketing plans in order before I make the move to operating full time.

Justin

I didn't really see anything I could use on the univarusa site. What do you get from them.
Also has anyone used sunbritesupply.
There are a few local suppliers but they seem to be priced quite high compared to some others I have seen on the Internet.

I have heard good things about Pressure Tek. I am also looking into Northern Tool.

Scott Davis

By chemicals I assumed chlorine, which is what I use them for. Sunbrite and pressuretek can both supply you with products for house washing, gutter cleaning, fleet washing, etc...

Adrian Carrier

By chemicals I assumed chlorine, which is what I use them for. Sunbrite and pressuretek can both supply you with products for house washing, gutter cleaning, fleet washing, etc...

Hi Scott,
you know Harcos is right up the road from you as well and they do resi deliveries with liftgates. Pretty cheap too.
Just sharing if you ever get into a bind with univar.

Scott Davis

Hi Scott,
you know Harcos is right up the road from you as well and they do resi deliveries with liftgates. Pretty cheap too.
Just sharing if you ever get into a bind with univar.

No Ive never heard of Harcos but Ill check them out. I also just found AlKlean in Pasadena, and they will come to our office and fill our bulk tanks for $2.05/gallon. Not bad. Do you know any other equipment suppliers in the area besides RamTeq?

Adrian Carrier

No Ive never heard of Harcos but Ill check them out. I also just found AlKlean in Pasadena, and they will come to our office and fill our bulk tanks for $2.05/gallon. Not bad. Do you know any other equipment suppliers in the area besides RamTeq?

a company called rfd on 1960 by the indian smoke shop. (used gear and repair)
porter pw svc. up north on 59 in porter. (not a big inventory)
Northern on 45 n and 45 s. ( i'm sure you know that though)