• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hello fellow members

Bob Gomez

I am new to uamcc and after looking around in this site, it's obvious there are some qualified contractors here. Looking forward to meeting you. In mass. pressure washing and window cleaning along with other services.

Bob Gomez

I have been running W.O.W. for 21 years. My wife and I started it and still run it. We are small with just a few emplyees now but very efficient etc. Our services are window cleaning, blind cleaning (ultra sonic), gutters, p.washing homes, decks, roofs, flat work. Living in Mass has a long cold winter and work pretty much comes to a halt. I'll be in Albany for the convention. Anyone going??

Carlos Gonzales

I have been running W.O.W. for 21 years. My wife and I started it and still run it. We are small with just a few emplyees now but very efficient etc. Our services are window cleaning, blind cleaning (ultra sonic), gutters, p.washing homes, decks, roofs, flat work. Living in Mass has a long cold winter and work pretty much comes to a halt. I'll be in Albany for the convention. Anyone going??

Bob...it will be a pleasure to meet you. I am traveling from California to Albany!!

Bob Gomez

Excellent, I just came from Cal. taking it easy in San Diego (coronado island) what a great place! Love the mexican food too. Definetely look for me, I'd like to meet you.

Mathew Johnson

Welcome Bob, Glad to see you are going to Albany, I am thinking about going also.

Welcome to this BBS, there are a great bunch of guys here!

See you at the Seminar

Jeff LeCours

Hey Bob, welcome!!! I will be at the NY RT

I am origanally from Randolph Ma South Shore. spent most of my life there

Looking forward to meeting you

Jeff