PDA

View Full Version : What's up, Guys!

OrlandoRoofCleaners.com
08-27-2008, 11:52 PM
Just checking out whats happenin' around here. I'd be glad to, if I can help out with the roof stuff.

Thanks, Don

Carlos Gonzales
08-28-2008, 12:00 AM
Don,

Hey guy...thanks for stopping over. It is quiet now but more and more contractors are heading over in this direction....

Stay tuned!

OrlandoRoofCleaners.com
08-28-2008, 12:15 AM
Don,

Hey guy...thanks for stopping over. It is quiet now but more and more contractors are heading over in this direction....

Stay tuned!

No prob, Carlos.

You guys let me know if I can bring some positive attention to the forum. Whether it be throwing up some job pics or whatever......

Thanks, Don

Scott Millen
08-28-2008, 09:18 AM
Heya Donny! It's great to have you here. I know you're going to add to the discourse, and I'm excited to have your knowledge to draw on.

Thanks for coming over, it's great having you.:cool:

David Vicars
08-28-2008, 02:58 PM
Hey Don.
What's up my friend.

OrlandoRoofCleaners.com
08-31-2008, 12:58 PM
What's up all!

Mike,
I'll try to give you sometime this week. We're slammed with biz and there are storms all over the place so it should be an interesting week to say the least.

Bob Gomez
03-13-2009, 09:31 AM
Carlos;
As you know I am new to UAMCC but love it so far. What is the charter membership all about?

Florin Nutu
03-13-2009, 09:55 AM
Carlos;
As you know I am new to UAMCC but love it so far. What is the charter membership all about?

You had to duel it out with others at high noon to be a charter member. Only the ten quickest gun drawers got it. I heard the competition was fierce. I even heard somebody got their ankle bitten.

For the rest of us that didnt get into the fight, we have to wait till launch date to become a member.

Eric Flynn
03-13-2009, 10:06 AM
you had to duel it out with others at high noon to be a charter member. Only the ten quickest gun drawers got it. I heard the competition was fierce. I even heard somebody got their ankle bitten.

For the rest of us that didnt get into the fight, we have to wait till launch date to become a member.

lol!!!!!!!

Scott Davis
03-13-2009, 10:10 AM
You had to duel it out with others at high noon to be a charter member. Only the ten quickest gun drawers got it. I heard the competition was fierce. I even heard somebody got their ankle bitten.

Hey! You dont know that it was me! I take offense that you would even suggest it was me that bit their ankle!....wait, you didnt say anything about me...This is a dream, its all a dream :Smiley-2102:

Thad Eckhoff
03-13-2009, 11:35 AM
lol!!!!!!!

You laugh like an ankle biter.