• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Save the World.

Terry Miller

What have you done today which would be considered GREEN? If you recycled your trash, put in a low wattage bulb or reused a plastic bag, they all count. In the BIG scheme of things, they want us to use green products or only buy an expensive hybred auto. The manufacturing companys do not have enough products to satisfy us or the government. They are not able to do what is necessary immediatly. It will take years. The auto companys are offering a super duper hybred auto. Save gas! Of course they jack up the price by 25%, put in batteries that cost thousands of dollars. What exactly are we saving and at what cost? If you are able to give us some ways to save the world at a reasonable cost, by all means, post them. Let us all share in saving the world. Thank You.

Terry Miller

Waste Not!
I purchased 1 pair of pants today from Sears (K-Mart). My reciept was
3" & 1 /16" wide, by 46" long! Glad I didn't purchase a lawn mower.