• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Pressure Washing News?

Ken Fenner

HOT OFF THE PRESSES is the Pressure Washing News, the new industry e-zine/blog that will keep you tuned in to current events that affect our industry.

Our team of volunteer writers will work together to bring you the latest news about environmental issues, new tools and products, as well as the latest sales from distributors and much more. This is the first e-publication of its kind and we're all excited about it.

Meet our volunteer contributors:

Scott Millen (Editor and team leader)
Scott Burt
Scott Davis
Beth Borrego
Jenn Flinn
Don Phelps
Mathew Johnson
John Greene

We'll be featuring contractors like yourself. You can sign up and feel free to make suggestions. Check out the site and let us know what you think!
www.PressureWashingNews.com

Carlos Gonzales

Hats off to Ken Fenner and Scott Millen for this.

I applaud and thank all the writers that have agreed to help and contribute. Again, your step of faith is much appreciated.

The Pressure Washing News Blog fills a big gap in the industry. It is here for everyone to experience.

Ken & Scott M. are two very humble people but they do deserve some recognition. Many hours went into this!!!!!

Ken Fenner

Terry, the comments section is moderated to prevent spamming. That's probably what happened. I went in an manually approved your posts. This is Scott Millen's baby. I'll pass onto him what happened with your comments.

Carlos Gonzales

There are some great articles from John Greene of Camelot over there.

Also a very informative article about the Sealer Store being a Eacho Chem distributor....and much, much more!

There are a ton of writers on staff that I suspect are working on some very informative articles for publication.

Good times....:clap: