PDA

View Full Version : Thank You UAMCC Charter Members

Carlos Gonzales
03-11-2009, 12:35 AM
I want to give props to all the UAMCC Charter Members that attended our first joint Conference Call. We on the Transition Team appreciate and want to thank you all for your input, ideas and suggestions!

As you can see, the UAMCC has much on its plate and it was comforting to hear the different perspectives that each of you brought to the discussion. We will certainly keep pointing the UAMCC in the direction that it originally set out to do.

Thanks again everyone!

John Tornabene
03-11-2009, 03:09 AM
Thanks for having us. I had a little problem with the clarity of the call but all in all it was very informative.

Tim Fields
03-11-2009, 07:28 AM
Thanks for having us. I had a little problem with the clarity of the call but all in all it was very informative.

John,

I had a little bit of trouble with clarity also. But the message itself came through loud and clear! UAMCC is on track and headed for bigger and better things.

Ken Fenner
03-11-2009, 07:41 AM
Those conference calls take a little while to adapt to. If two people speak at once, its hard to hear what anyone is saying.

Thanks to everyone that dialed in. If anything was "fuzzy" in terms of needing further clarification, you can get with one of us directly. Michael K and Rob H are plugged into this one.