• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Need Help

Bob Gomez

I am going to bid on a football stadium job, all cement. I have never done this size job before. If anyone has done any big jobs that may resemble this, I'd like to know how to bid on the job and what I might expect as the process goes along. IE chemicals to use, lifts, hot/cold water. Any input would be helpful...thanks Bob G.

Mathew Johnson

I am going to bid on a football stadium job, all cement. I have never done this size job before. If anyone has done any big jobs that may resemble this, I'd like to know how to bid on the job and what I might expect as the process goes along. IE chemicals to use, lifts, hot/cold water. Any input would be helpful...thanks Bob G.

Bob, Call me tomorrow. I put together the Doubleday Baseball field cleaning in Cooperstown a few years ago and had 6 contractors help me do it. I had to deal with the DEC and a bunch of other issues. I will be glad to share any info that will help you.

Carlos Gonzales

Bob - same here. I did the Stockton Ports (Farm League for the Oakland A's) Stadium. We did the vertical and horizontal flat work.