• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

from who to buy??????

A.A.A CS

I am in the process of purchasing a pressure washer. I found one that is about 250 miles from my house. There is a local dealer also-well my problem is that the local dealer is about $950.00 more than the guy from out of town. I am thinking about my warranties, support, training, and future repairs. Is $950.00 really worth buying from the out of town guy or just buy local. Thanks guys for the help and support.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
What type of pressure washer and what are the specs to it that you are looking to purchase?? $950 seems to be a big swing if it is the same Power washer? We need some more info

Carlos Gonzales

Welcome to the UAMCC BBS. First off lets hear who you are and where you are located.

If you go to the User CP panel (upper left hand corner of the BBS) you can fill in your signature line and location.

Once we know who you are I am sure folks will be more than willing to offer their suggestions.

Again, welcome!!

A.A.A CS

It is a alkota MODEL 4405F 4GPM@4000PSI 16HP VANGUARD.
325 GALLON WATER TANK

35 GALLON CHEMICAL TANK

HOSE REEL WITH 100' OF POWERWASH HOSE

GASOLINE ENGINE

DIESEL FIRED BURNER

ALL MOUNTED ON A 12' TANDEM AXLE TRAILER WITH ELECTRIC BRAKES.
I want to start cleaning big rigs for now, might expand to drive ways later.
Hopefully my sig. correct

Ken Fenner

Hi, Peter, welcome to the UAMCC forum.

Here are my thoughts. If you are going to buy something 250 miles away for the best price, you may as well buy something from the internet. You may find an even better deal.

I am a firm believer in buying locally to get support the local economy but more selfishly to get customer service and support. I don't employ a service technician and I am not into servicing machines and pumps so I rely on a shop that I can get to at 6:30 am and be out on the road again by 8 am.

Don't know how old of a guy you are Peter, but I'm sure you have been alive long enough to realize.. the cheapest price is often not the best value.

Doug Tripp

A higher flow and less psi will serve you better, IF you can service the machine yourself, take the $950 and put it into marketing or spare parts.