• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New to the forum

Daniel H

Hello everyone, My name is Daniel Hopson from Upper East Tennessee..
have been around the pressure washing biz since I was 6 or 7 yo. I can remember as a kid cleaning Kmarts with my dad with a 1000@3 electric machine, having to unplug coke machines to get power :Smiley-2009: MY HOW TIMES HAVE CHANGED
the ideals behind forum is great! just got through reading the mission statement kinda cool seeing how much things have changed in the pw industry over the years..

Carlos Gonzales

Daniel...welcome to the UAMCC BBS. Sounds like you have been around the industry for awhile.

Feel free to ask away on questions or offer up advice to some of the newer contractors here.

Welcome again Daniel!!

Jeff LeCours

Hello everyone, My name is Daniel Hopson from Upper East Tennessee..
have been around the pressure washing biz since I was 6 or 7 yo. I can remember as a kid cleaning Kmarts with my dad with a 1000@3 electric machine, having to unplug coke machines to get power :Smiley-2009: MY HOW TIMES HAVE CHANGED
the ideals behind forum is great! just got through reading the mission statement kinda cool seeing how much things have changed in the pw industry over the years..

LOL I have heard from some old timers and the set ups they used to have to get the job done

Please hang around and share your experiences. The UAMCC is here for all and all will make it better as we move forward

WELCOME!!!!!

Rob Huffman

Hi Daniel. Welcome to the board. It really does sound like things have changed from your experiences. If you have any questions feel free to ask here. There are some really great people on board here. Also feel free to share your experiences...

Daniel H

Hi Daniel. Welcome. *I was born in Rogersville TN but moved to Texas when I was younger. I love TN!*~Jen
Hey Jen, Thats awesome I can be in Rogersville in like 20mins, For a small town they have an awesome fireworks display for the 4th! I take the kids every year.. At one time I was their at least once a week washing post office vech. my old pastor was from their.. a young guy named Tom Lawson.. small world huh?

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Hey Dan welcome aboard. So how many years ago was this experience you first had powerwashing?? I've powerwashed for the first time about 17yrs ago and I've been in the business for 14 years....man time flies.