• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

new video

Daniel H

made a short video I am going to share with some customers, cause the they are not sure about the soft washing process.. they have always used contractors that use high pressure.. I am meeting with one of them tomorrow.. so I didn't have time to make the longer or more informative but I think it will work for now...
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvpr4UR3aKY[/ame]

Daniel H

How did your meeting go Dan?
The meeting went well haven't closed the job yet, but did get my foot in the door with a demo... she was very impressed but had to talk it over with her hubby... should know something by lunch tomorrow... with my looks and charm its in the bag....lol :pukey:

Carlos Gonzales

The meeting went well haven't closed the job yet, but did get my foot in the door with a demo... she was very impressed but had to talk it over with her hubby... should know something by lunch tomorrow... with my looks and charm its in the bag....lol :pukey:

....make it happen brother!!