• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hello from Florida

Rob Huffman

Yeah? I have friends in the Gulf area of Florida and they have been getting lots of flooding from what they have told me.

I heard them calling for rain the next 2-3 days...and we can use it for sure but just not all at once. Doesnt do much good that way.

Carlos Gonzales

Mel...welcome to the UAMCC. Glad to see you found us. As Rob mentioned, you will see alot of familiar faces.

We are revamping the old UAMCC organization and this BBS is one of many steps the UAMCC Transition Team has taken to accomplish this.

All the members of the Transition Team will be in Myrtle Beach this month and then it is off to Lexington KY for another RT.

Please dive in the forums/threads. There are a ton of questions being asked by us regarding the new set of wheels that we are putting on the UAMCC.

Again, thanks for coming over!

Scott Millen

Good to have you here, Mel! I know you won't be shy in contributing, and that is just what the doctor ordered right now.

Thanks for coming over.:)