• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Greetings from GA

Carlos Gonzales

Daniel - Welcome to the UAMCC BBS. It is a pleasure to have you here. Please feel free to make yourself at home here. This is what the UAMCC is all about.

If you haven't done so, please feel free to check out our temporary website www.uamcc.org to find out more about the United Association of Mobile Contract Cleaners. This is the new association that is representing the pressure washing industry.

Also, please take a moment and vist www.pressurewashingnews.com . This blog is an independent blog that covers all the latest news in the pressure washing industry.

It is great having you onboard and we wish you all the best in 2009!!

Adrian Carrier

Hi Danny,
You will like it here. A very comfortable site.
I'm not positive, but I think we have met at an ATL RT a few yrs. back.
At any rate, I think you will recognise some familiar names in the industry here, all of which are great folks.

TNTPW

It's about time my brother. Glad you made it over.

Better late than never I guess. :biggrin:

Hi Danny,
You will like it here. A very comfortable site.
I'm not positive, but I think we have met at an ATL RT a few yrs. back.
At any rate, I think you will recognise some familiar names in the industry here, all of which are great folks.

We did. I don't remember the name of the resturant we met at but we did meet there.

I am looking forward to being a member here and I will check out those links Carlos. Thanks. To all the founding members and transition team members, if there is any way I can help out with anything I am ready for the resonsibility. Please do not hesitate to ask me.

Thad Eckhoff

Daniel, I was just thinking about you this morning and realized we hadn't talked in a while. I was going to give you a call this evening and check on you and the family.