• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Milwaukee Roundtable June 18-19,2009

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Milwaukee Roundtable June 18-19,2009 -

The dates are set for the Milwaukee round table-business training meeting. The event will be on June 18-19, 2009 at the Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore. Special on site room rates are available.

The two day meeting will focus on business management, insurance, fleet sales, selling to property managers and much more. Don't miss your opportunity to attend. Enrollment is limited to 75 people cost is $50.00 ea person. This includes lunch on both days of the meeting as well as a snack.

For more infromation visit Nationalcleaningexpo.com or call 877-315-1238. Don't miss your chance, sign up today.

There will also be many "give aways" and various manufacturer displays for viewing as well as representatives to discuss their products.

Paul Kassander
Envirospec North/Mobi Clean Inc.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
CIMG1141.jpg

Paul's the real deal commercial contractor.

Jeff LeCours

I like the topics. I dont think Lisa will let me go to this one LOL, unless I bribe her

If you havent gone to a RT or havent been to one in a while. Its time you get to one. Education & Networking will only help your business

Jeff LeCours

I might just make this one. Lisa the kids and I will be flying to Minn. MN for week on the 20th. I mentioned this to Lisa and she said I should go. I don't know if she realizes that means she will have to fly out alone with our two little kids. We'll see

ANYBODY here thinking of going???

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I might just make this one. Lisa the kids and I will be flying to Minn. MN for week on the 20th. I mentioned this to Lisa and she said I should go. I don't know if she realizes that means she will have to fly out alone with our two little kids. We'll see

ANYBODY here thinking of going???

Just alittle south is my stoping grounds. Everyone is going to make this one. Middle of summer, great temps. Pauls shop and operations is worth the visit for those who want success.

Scott Millen

Sounds like a Place you've been?

I have, it isn't as exciting as it sounds. I had business in the area early last summer, and before I went back home, I wanted to get a quick bite. opportunity was found at the local dive. It is an old-timey homestyle bar full of neighborhood legend.

If I remember right, it was namedfor an actual fox that ran into the place years and years back. I would have stopped to see the Mobi-clean crew, but it was a Saturday afternoon, and I had been traveling a little too long.

I think Paul was closed by the time I got free anyway.

I have some family, and associates all over that area, I just hadn't realized how close to the E-Spec North shop I was going to be.

If I can swing it, maybe I'll head up for this.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I have, it isn't as exciting as it sounds. I had business in the area early last summer, and before I went back home, I wanted to get a quick bite. opportunity was found at the local dive. It is an old-timey homestyle bar full of neighborhood legend.

If I remember right, it was namedfor an actual fox that ran into the place years and years back. I would have stopped to see the Mobi-clean crew, but it was a Saturday afternoon, and I had been traveling a little too long.

I think Paul was closed by the time I got free anyway.

I have some family, and associates all over that area, I just hadn't realized how close to the E-Spec North shop I was going to be.

If I can swing it, maybe I'll head up for this.

That will be great!!!

Paul Kassander

UAMCC Associate Member
Starting to fill up, don't miss your chance to attend.

For those who like racing stay an extra day, the NCTS and Nationwide series are racing in Milwaukee that weekend. Both are night races Friday and Saturday.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Starting to fill up, don't miss your chance to attend.

For those who like racing stay an extra day, the NCTS and Nationwide series are racing in Milwaukee that weekend. Both are night races Friday and Saturday.

A few from Atlanta said they are going to make it Paul. Its going to be great times on WI.

Jeff LeCours

Still trying to get the OK from my wife, we will be in Minn a couuple days after the RT, so I might leave early to attend.

Paul thanks for inviting the UAMCC, I got your PM and would be honored to be present at your RT.

Thanks,

Jeff

Tony Szabo

It would be good to see you again Jeff. I know I'll be there for sure.

Thinking of bringing 3 toilet seats to throw around!

Pete, has a sale on them this week. Buy two toilet seats a get one FREE!
because they have been used now.

I knew there's Deals Out There!

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I think they are alittle Slow, everyone round stats tells me he will have around 30. Next years will double or more like all the rest have.

If Paul has 70 it will be a surprize for sure.

I'll would say 30 min. an bet he gets 48.

To answer the question I beleive he has 15