• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Good Morning

Randyr5150

Hello to all,
Thanks in advance for offering your wisdom and experience to newcomers such as ourselves. We are Randy& Kim Rousseau owners of a residential roofing company in Mi. for the last 27 yrs. Randy is looking to trade in his roof nailer for a lance. The physical labor has take its toll on him, time for a change is in order.
We are in the planning stages of power washing business. We are looking to start w/residential house's/flat work and roof's. We are naming the business "Presidential Power Washing" . I have been researching the many PW boards in order to represent the industry with sincere professionalism. As failure is not an option for us. I am confident after reading through some of the threads that this forum has sincere tradesmen sharing insight. This is greatly appreciated.
Thanks for putting this out there for us newcomers. :clap:

Rob Huffman

Welcome both of you. There is a ton to learn. My suggestion is use the search button and start reading. Dont be afraid to ask questions. Stay positive and good luck...:yes:

Jeff LeCours

Hey welcome...yes roofing is a tough biz, 27 years wow!!!

Hang around ask questions and if you dont get an answer, PM me and I will see if I can help

Best of luck and welcome to the UAMCC

Scott Davis

Welcome aboard Kim and Randy! Saw you over at RCF, thanks for contributing. That topic about the pitches of roofs may be a good one for you to start here on this board.

Please go to your "user cp" at the top and fill out your signature. Thanks!

Ken Fenner

Welocme to the UAMCC. Roofing is a tough gig. While pressure washing can definitely be a wear and tear on the body, your hubby should find PW'ing a walk in the park.