• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New Guy Here

Jimmy Baker

I just wanted to say new to site. and thanks for all the open info im learning alot.im starting my own biz. and could use the help. i used to do this when i was younger. been doing tower work climbing hights up to 2000 ft. need a safer change. so thanks to all. and feel free to let me know anything that might help me. it's a tough time cannot make many mistakes. thanks again jimmy:clap:

Tim Fields

Hi Jimmy. Welcome to the forum. Let us know where you are from and what you are getting into, then ask any questions that you may have.

Jeff LeCours

Hey Jimmy welcome. What the matter getting old LOL LOL, dont want to do the high work any more? I use to do bridges towers and high stuff I got out of it too. Never 2000 ft thou, thats darn high

Welcome to the UAMCC