• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Texas Cleaning Contractors Network Luncheon

Scott Davis

Ok, I am planning a lunch meet and greet for all Texas contractors who wish to attend. I am planning on it being either May 9 or 10th depending on feedback I get from everyone on which day is better. I would like to accomodate as many as possible, so I need to know what you prefer.

It is going to be on the NW side of Houston, probably off of 290 which is a central spot for everyone, especially those coming from far away. I also need to know who plans on coming so I know what kind of room to book.

This is going to be very informal, not much structure, but I am going to try and get a local supplier to come out, and possibly a PM or realtor friend to come out also.

I want everyone to plan on at leaste 2-3 hours, but I want to book the room for half a day so we leave time for more people to come and go, and make it more worth it for those driving a long distance.

This will be the start of Texas contractors coming together, and bettering our markets through contractor to contractor networking. My goal is for nobody to have to turn down a lead, or tell a customer they can not do a job. Instead, form a strong network of folks who we can refer customers to, who can perform any task, and perform it better than anyone else.

Let me know if you want to come and which day is best. May 9 or 10th :clap:

Last edited:

Scott Davis

Re: Texas Contractors United Luncheon

Actually I just did a search for Texas Contractors united and it is already an organization. Oops. Ill take suggestions for a name too!!

LSPW01

May 9th works best for me. How about Texas Mobile Contractors United or just TMC United for short?

Scott Davis

Thanks Goldstone. I would love to have you there. I have seen your website, and your knowledge would definately benefit all. Can you do a signature, I hate calling people by their company names. lol

Danny, thanks for the suggestion. I think im going to go with TCCN. Texas Cleaning Contractors Network. Don Phelps Suggested that one.

PressureWashE

Both of you? On Saturday and Sunday? Hmm....If we can't figure something out, I plan on doing a monthly or maybe every other month. Of course I would just plan it, and not attend until I got home. But I will be at this one.

What are you doing again in iraq? Military? or with kbr or something.

John

PressureWashE

ah... cool bro be safe man.

I was there during the first stages of blackwater. then came home and went to halliburton, only to get laid off

John

Eric Flynn

Both of you? On Saturday and Sunday? Hmm....If we can't figure something out, I plan on doing a monthly or maybe every other month. Of course I would just plan it, and not attend until I got home. But I will be at this one.

Yep. We work at different refineries but have the same work schedule.

Hopefully we will be able to attend the others :(

~Jen

Gene Fivel

Thanks Goldstone. I would love to have you there. I have seen your website, and your knowledge would definately benefit all. Can you do a signature, I hate calling people by their company names. lol

Danny, thanks for the suggestion. I think im going to go with TCCN. Texas Cleaning Contractors Network. Don Phelps Suggested that one.

Another suggestion......Texas Power Washing Contractors

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

Scott, Dont forget @ Steamaways event Delcos giving a hotwater Skid Away. Nov 2009

Also if you guys have a lunch I have free hats for everyone. I might attend a Texas Lunch.

cmturner

Man I would love to try and make it down for this, not a Texas man but was for a short time. That would be pretty cool, talking PWing and eating Kolaches and Coney Island, what a weekend.:biggrin: