PDA

View Full Version : UAMCC Forum - Very Impressed

ccpressureclean
03-26-2009, 12:07 PM
This is really a quality forum. I haven't spent much time visiting here until just lately, and I must say that there are many good, and useful posts here. I am definitely planning to spend more time checking in here in the future. I also think that, at least from what I've seen and read, the UAMCC is off to a great start. Congrats to those of you that have spent so many hours putting it all together. :clap:

Rob Huffman
03-26-2009, 12:12 PM
Lance,
Glad to see you here. And Thanks. There has been alot of hard work done to create not just a great forum but a great Org. Good things to come!!!!

Jeff LeCours
03-26-2009, 12:32 PM
Thanks Lance nice of you to say.

We hope to have you as a member of the UAMCC sooner than later, more power in numbers. We have a lot of good things for members and much more to come and with member input it will become a great org for all PWing contractors

Thanks again
Jeff

Ken Fenner
03-26-2009, 01:04 PM
Lance, thank you very much. We've worked hard on making this forum a little different. We've hit some stumbling blocks here and there but overall the tone of this board is great. We've had some great forums to use as a model.

Of course it goes without saying that you fit right in with a keen business sense and non-nonsense approach.

Carlos Gonzales
03-26-2009, 11:19 PM
Lance,

I am tuning in up in NY right now and would like to thank your for your kind words. I appreciate you coming over here.

deach
03-27-2009, 09:32 AM
I think this is a wonderful forum also. I am finding my way here daily now. Keep up the good work.

Scott Davis
03-27-2009, 09:57 AM
This forum and RCF have the most solid info w/out all the BS. As strict as it seems sometimes, it keeps things on track and informational.

Great job everyone!!