• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

UAMCC Forum - Very Impressed

ccpressureclean

This is really a quality forum. I haven't spent much time visiting here until just lately, and I must say that there are many good, and useful posts here. I am definitely planning to spend more time checking in here in the future. I also think that, at least from what I've seen and read, the UAMCC is off to a great start. Congrats to those of you that have spent so many hours putting it all together. :clap:

Rob Huffman

Lance,
Glad to see you here. And Thanks. There has been alot of hard work done to create not just a great forum but a great Org. Good things to come!!!!

Jeff LeCours

Thanks Lance nice of you to say.

We hope to have you as a member of the UAMCC sooner than later, more power in numbers. We have a lot of good things for members and much more to come and with member input it will become a great org for all PWing contractors

Thanks again
Jeff

Ken Fenner

Lance, thank you very much. We've worked hard on making this forum a little different. We've hit some stumbling blocks here and there but overall the tone of this board is great. We've had some great forums to use as a model.

Of course it goes without saying that you fit right in with a keen business sense and non-nonsense approach.

Scott Davis

This forum and RCF have the most solid info w/out all the BS. As strict as it seems sometimes, it keeps things on track and informational.

Great job everyone!!