• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Green Works™ Natural Dishwashing Liquid

Damaris Sutton

What would you all say about adopting this into a solution of 12%?

It does come in some great smells, but would mixing it with chlorine degrade the suds? It is made by clorox though and Clorox makes the number one brand of house hold bleach right? They would have to be compatible?

Florin Nutu

You're over thinking all this, Jimmy.
Give me a call later today.

Agreed. In terms of household soaps I dont think any of them will give you that much of a difference. Let the SH by the star of the party. The only main reason for soap for me is so I could tell the difference when just water is coming out or chems thru the DS line.