• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Keeping the Money in the Family

Tony Szabo

Round tables are Hot all over the United States!
If you are planning on attending a Round Table event in the up coming months, how about this idea.

You know what supplies and equipment that you are in need of that runs your business. Why don't you run down that soap inventory, stain inventory, parts inventory, chemical inventory, and when its time to go to a round table event buy your supplies from the people that host the show. Or vendors that sponsor the Round Table events.

We all need to bond and support each other and "Keep The Money in the Family" So when you go to any Pressure Washing event, buy and support the people putting on the events.
Kinda like "Help Me Help You"

I'll take:
2 of those
4 of these
8 of them
and some of these!
I already have a list started of supplies I need but I'm waiting to buy from my next Round Table I attend.

Just a idea!

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Tony your right on with your post. Support those who support the industry and vis-a-versa. Its smart to do this and wise if one wants the industry to stay connected and to build strength in numbers.......

Bill Hunter

I fully agree with this concept. I haven't been to a R/T in quite a few years, but hopefully will be attending some this year. I have always tried to support the vendors who are sponsoring these events, even if I don't attend.

Tony Szabo

Hey Tony, are you going to the RT in Georgia in a couple of weeks? I'm flying out for it, hopefully I'll see you there.

Yes, Mr. Bockman I made my plans about a month ago and I'm also bringing my competition along with me. That may not make sense to most people, but I want him to be on the same page as myself.

I also planning on writing several bad checks:Smiley-2006: to buy supplies. By time my plane takes off to go back home at least I will have all the GOODS in hand!

Terry Miller

Tony,
Great post. I have always supported our Vendors. They made us what we are today. I have been criticize in the past for not taking advantage of Vendors. Too many company's think they are owed by the Vendor for buying their products. I think they are goofs! Inreality Vendors supply us with products and services to make us the very best at what we do. We are competitive and offer valuable services because of our Vendors. If you don't believe this, don't buy from a Vendor. Thank you.

Henry Bockman

Hey Tony, I'm glad to hear it. I'll teach him everything he needs to know to really put the screws too you..lol

It should be a great time and I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. I'm working on my slideshow presentations now actually for the seminars I'll be teaching.

Tony Szabo

It will be good to see you Henry.
This guy has been in business for about 13 years and already does well for himself. I usually give him my overflow work and we have a agreement to stay out of each other territories.

He's talking about moving out east to some town called Germantown, MD. I'm not sure on his details!

Thad Eckhoff

I fully agree with this concept. I haven't been to a R/T in quite a few years, but hopefully will be attending some this year. I have always tried to support the vendors who are sponsoring these events, even if I don't attend.

I heard that there might be one close to you again this year....
:rolleyes:

Douglas Hicks

Yes, Mr. Bockman I made my plans about a month ago and I'm also bringing my competition along with me. That may not make sense to most people, but I want him to be on the same page as myself.

I also planning on writing several bad checks:Smiley-2006: to buy supplies. By time my plane takes off to go back home at least I will have all the GOODS in hand!

Tony, I am disappointed in you , such sleazy tactics. get your supplies together, then start reaching for your checkbook. When you cannot find it, have your competitor pay for the product and stiff him!

PS, for the best effect, take your vehicle, and leave him behind when you head for home.