• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hello to the real pros im new here

I was at the round table in Albany NY. wonderfull! thanks for all the help.
Power washers have fun that was a good class by Mathew Johnson!
I’m looking for all the information I can find on cleaning cedar roofs and shingles professionally.
Any links to some good pictures of the actual job being done? Or even videos?
I bought sun bright products and got the deckster
Using Rip-It Stripper and Wood Brightener from sun Brite

Thanks
Ralph

Carlos Gonzales

Ralph - welcome to the UAMCC BBS. Appreciate you stopping over and signing up. Can you go back into the User CP and add your signature? Thanks.

The User CP is located in the upper left hand corner of the BBS.

Florin Nutu

Ralph - welcome to the UAMCC BBS. Appreciate you stopping over and signing up. Can you go back into the User CP and add your signature? Thanks.

The User CP is located in the upper left hand corner of the BBS.

This is the most common remark to a new guy on all the BBS's out there. Cant it be programed that when someone signs up they have to fill the signature before they finish the signup process? If they dont they cant access the forum.

Carlos Gonzales

You would think this could be done...I will check this out Florin...seems like a logical function huh? Good catch...:yes:

This is the most common remark to a new guy on all the BBS's out there. Cant it be programed that when someone signs up they have to fill the signature before they finish the signup process? If they dont they cant access the forum.

Jeff LeCours

Hey Ralph, welcome. Theres a some woodies on here post questions in the wood section you might get some good info. Plenty of Cedar on Nantucket for sure.

Best of luck in 2009

Jeff

Jbruno

Hey Ralph

Welcome aboard. Next time you're looking to go fishing in Nantucket, give me a call. My buddy has a fishing boat up there. The wife has yet to give me the green light on a two day trip... She would have the kids. But someday...

Ever is so friendly I will enjoy getting to know you all better.
I own a cleaning company on Nantucket Island for about 20 years. www.ackservices.com We clean commercial buildings nd carpet cleaning using a hydramasteer system. So I just opened a pressure wash division . And I want to specialize in cedar roofs and house washing decks of course.
Any help is very much appreciated
Ralph