• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Manufacturer & Vendors Help

Terry Miller

How about a "Take a Vendor to lunch week"? A few bucks will get you a return more than you'd ever imagine. I use to take a SW employee out every month or so. Their Service went down and so did my benefit. The Vendors that treat me with respect and are there for me deserve all of that plus in return. I believe the UAMCC members will agree that a Vendor is like our right arm. It's very hard to accomplish our daily task without them. I may not be the most intelligent guy on the block & I could not have built most of the equipment I use daily. By having an intelligent source and knowledgable folks I can rely on makes us stand out. Our customers believe we are the smartest people around. We get complimented every job about our equipment and process to PW. We do our job right and with little problems. Thanks to the Manufacturers and Vendors who supply us. Thank You.

Carlos Gonzales

Vendors and Manufacturers are one of the cornerstone's of our industry and should be treated as such.

All UAMCC vendors and manufacturers should be and will be given equal "space" with the UAMCC members.

"If all else fails in life...x-jet it" :rolleyes:

Terry Miller

With the advent of Winter, send a Thank You card to your local vendor. Tell them how much you appreciate their business and help. My 2 cents.

Terry Miller

Can you think of the Vendor who serviced your business the most last year? How about the manufacturer who made the products you use daily? Did they service your business in a professional manner? Did they guide you and answer your questions? I believe there are many excellent businesses waiting to help you grow your business. They are working hard at their business, which makes our business grow. Next time you see your Vendor or Manufacturer, pat them on the back and say Thank You. They deserve it.