• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Accepting Credit Cards

Michael Tessaro

I have a question for the UAMCC brain trust. Who takes CC's and what or who are you using to process them? I have a service now, but my intake on them has significantly dwindled. Iam taking less and less. I do have a few big accounts which I still receive CC payment on, but this is just quarterly. I need to change what I have. I do have the occasional homeowner who wants to pay by CC. I need some suggestions.

Scott Davis

We use PayPal. Its 3% of the transaction, but there's no monthly fee. I have thought about getting a different account where I take the CC numbers, and charge a cancellation fee when soomeone cancels at the last minute. But I dont like the idea of being responsible for people's CC info. At least not yet.

Carlos Gonzales

We use PayPal. Its 3% of the transaction, but there's no monthly fee. I have thought about getting a different account where I take the CC numbers, and charge a cancellation fee when soomeone cancels at the last minute. But I dont like the idea of being responsible for people's CC info. At least not yet.

Same thing with the UAMCC. We are on PayPal and they do the "transaction". They take 3% for a fee.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Some corporation will not allow there purchase cards to be used by a non merchant terminal.

1.2 thru merchant services...I dont know what the rates are for new customers Mike.

Remember you dont need a terminal if you can draft the card. Thats a hassel unless your just talking home owners.