• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Wind and rain

Jeff LeCours

Man the weather this season here in Myrtle Beach has been a PITA. April, May & June are alway real busy for us, but add rain, wind tornado watches to a jammed up schedule and PM's that want it all done in April and May it just crazy. I have hired guys, got 7 now, Christian from Pressure Works is giving 2 - 3 days a week helping us Dave V of A-Plus was suppose to help us last week on a rush job garage, but the rush job turned into a nightmare. We get there and they realize they are to busy to clear out all the cars so we go to do what we can and they have 3 water hookups, but when they turn the hotel laundry on we loose 90% of the water supply LOL. Wind, Rain and a bunch of 3 story condos man o man its GREAT PWing. Glad I got local guys that are willing to jump in and help

We will get it all done and we will get it done on schedule but its a challenge thats for sure

I love PWing

Life is GOOD

Hope everyone has a great 2009

JL

Russ Spence

Man the weather this season here in Myrtle Beach has been a PITA. April, May & June are alway real busy for us, but add rain, wind tornado watches to a jammed up schedule and PM's that want it all done in April and May it just crazy. I have hired guys, got 7 now, Christian from Pressure Works is giving 2 - 3 days a week helping us Dave V of A-Plus was suppose to help us last week on a rush job garage, but the rush job turned into a nightmare. We get there and they realize they are to busy to clear out all the cars so we go to do what we can and they have 3 water hookups, but when they turn the hotel laundry on we loose 90% of the water supply LOL. Wind, Rain and a bunch of 3 story condos man o man its GREAT PWing. Glad I got local guys that are willing to jump in and help

We will get it all done and we will get it done on schedule but its a challenge thats for sure

I love PWing

Life is GOOD

JL
But you still love your x-jet and your property managers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes:

DJ Carroll

I love PWing

Life is GOOD

JL

I hear ya JL. . . This past week it rained Monday, Tuesday, and Friday. It is even harder for us because we have 2 very large lawn care accounts and and 6 smaller ones that have to be done every week.

We are booked out into the first week of may and with this weather I think we will be backed up even more. . . The phone keeps ringing and most importantly I continue to get yes' from the H.O. . . All we can do is keep plugging away!!!!

Jeff LeCours

But you still love your x-jet and your property managers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes:

I love it all brother, rain or shine its been a good week. Its all how you deal with the good & bad. We are so lucky to be making money at something we all love to do. I will rock 2009 and beyond

7 Xjets spraying 8-12 hours a day. Love my Xjets and my PM'sGot to love it

Life is Good

The KING !!!:biggrin:

Jeff LeCours

I hear ya JL. . . This past week it rained Monday, Tuesday, and Friday. It is even harder for us because we have 2 very large lawn care accounts and and 6 smaller ones that have to be done every week.

We are booked out into the first week of may and with this weather I think we will be backed up even more. . . The phone keeps ringing and most importantly I continue to get yes' from the H.O. . . All we can do is keep plugging away!!!!

You got it DJ, just keep plugging away, success is yours if you want it

My guys have worked in rain all day long, 15-30 mph winds to get it done. You do what you got to do

ccpressureclean

You got it DJ, just keep plugging away, success is yours if you want it

My guys have worked in rain all day long, 15-30 mph winds to get it done. You do what you got to do

Don't you worry about chemical overspray landing on vehicles and what not while working in all that wind? I hate it when its windy. I can work in the rain all day long, but the wind is the biggest pain in the butt.

Mike Cooke

Yeah Jeff we started a new complex this morning trying to get as much done as possible before the rain hits!!!

I love PWing also!!

I love my PM's also!!

I love my DSer!!