• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Please Welcome Tegrey Coatings as a UAMCC Contractor Member

Carlos Gonzales

It gives me great pleasure to announce that Terry & Peggy Miller of Tegrey Coatings is UAMCC's newest Contractor Member.

Some of you have met Terry and Peggy over this past year at the different Round Tables that were held and I am certain that all would agree that both of them are strong supporters of the UAMCC and the industry.

Terry was part of the UAMCC Transition Team for many months. He brought a unique style and offered up many suggestions that today the UAMCC has implemted as policy. Though he stepped back from the Transition Team he will always be credited as one of the individuals at that time that assisted in creating the cornerstones of the UAMCC. Terry is a friend for many and it is my pleasure to announce his and Peggy's membership today.

Terry and Peggy....we welcome you in a formal way but you both never really left. I am at awe that even after Terry stepped back he made it a point to stay in touch with the UAMCC.

Please welcome Tegrey Coatings to the UAMCC family!

Rob Huffman

Welcome aboard Terry and Peggy.

Thank you for the time you put into the UAMCC. We as contractors all do appreciate the time. You both are a great welcome to this association.

Tim Fields

Welcome Tegrey Coatings as a UAMCC Contractor Member

Welcome Terry and Peggy.
It was good visiting with you two in New York. I know that you all have deep experience in trade associations and it speaks well for the UAMCC to have you as members.

Terry Miller

Friends,
We want to Thank everyone involved in the UAMCC. Since day 1 when Carlos contacted me to be involved in the UAMCC, I knew the organization would be a place "by contractors for contractors"! My past experience has taught me to get involved in the best organizations and with the best people in our field. We believe we have done this. The calibar of contractors getting involved with the UAMCC will certainly help the industry become one to be recognised. This past month, Scott Burt's article in a painting magazine and Matt Johnson's Rt is a good example. The TT has been a very strong community of thinkers and doers. We are proud to be part of such a group. We want to help and do whatever we can to continue this growth. We want to share and be involved with members of the UAMCC and Cleaning company's who build their community. We Thank you for letting us become part of the soon to be "Most Powerful Cleaning Organization" in the World.