• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Please Welcome Christian B. as UAMCC's Newest Member!

Carlos Gonzales

I would like to welcome aboard Christian B. as our newest contractor to joing the ranks with the UAMCC. If I am not mistaken, this is Christian from down in the Myrtle Beach area.

Christian, welcome aboard and welcome to the UAMCC. Everyone please welcome aboard Christian!!

Jeff LeCours

Christians compny name was Pressure Works and recently changed it to Low Pressure

Christian is a great guy and has a great knowledge of a lot of different types of specialty work

Let me tell you about Christain and how I met and eventually became friends with him. I used to say I dont need to belong to any orgs and I was against helping local competition. Christain came on the BB's I think it was TGS and he was telling about getting into PWing. He was an exsurfer guy (still surfs sometimes) Well I didnt want to help any local competition so I never offered any help for at least a few months. Why help any local I figured he would just possibly take my work.

Well then I finally met him and he seemed like a nice guy and we talked several times and I ended really liking the guy. I sent him some resi work and always offered to help and he did

Well Christian is a perfectionist I sent him some wood jobs big & small, I eneded up sending him a lot of resi, I just didnt have time to do houses.

Christian has bailed me out when we are jammed up with work, he moves his own work around to help me when we are jammed

Just these past couple weeks I know I have been able to call him and say HELP, he worked with us 3 days last week two days this week and working some days the following couple weeks. He is QUICK too, he is as good as anyone of my guys. Without Christain I would be screwed many times, its so great for JL Pressure Washing that I know I have local COMPETITORS LOL that will help at any time they can.

I look back and laugh saying to myself local competitors I will NEVER help them. Hell I didnt help him, he HELPED ME. We got a few local guys that help each other

Like I said Christians a nice guy. I'm lucky I have such a good friend and a guy that just knows his stuff

Glad you came on with the UAMCC. Welcome Christain

Go UAMCC