PDA

View Full Version : Radio show questions

Scott Davis
04-16-2009, 12:47 PM
So I am going to do a segment on a local radio show called "Ask-A-Pro", and have to provide the host 4 questions to ask me. I have an idea of what they will be, but would like to hear what you guys think would be the best, most relevant questions to pique a listeners interest...

The segment is only 7 minutes so they have to be short concise questions w/ short hard hitting anwers....

PressureWashE
04-16-2009, 12:50 PM
So I am going to do a segment on a local radio show called "Ask-A-Pro", and have to provide the host 4 questions to ask me. I have an idea of what they will be, but would like to hear what you guys think would be the best, most relevant questions to pique a listeners interest...

The segment is only 7 minutes so they have to be short concise questions w/ short hard hitting anwers....

Low pressure vs High pressure Cleaning; Educate Houston on this technique.

Scott Davis
04-16-2009, 01:13 PM
I want to mention this is for roof cleaning not house washing.

Thanks John!

PressureWashE
04-16-2009, 05:30 PM
I want to mention this is for roof cleaning not house washing.

Thanks John!

The benefits of Cleaning your roof annually.

With low pressure :biggrin:

Longevity...

Pretty much read your first page from your web site, or the questions from your FAQ... lol

John

James VanHandle
04-16-2009, 05:37 PM

Blonde or brunette
Tall or short
Oh wrong show, not howard stern??

Mike Schoeben
04-16-2009, 07:36 PM
Scott,
I would want to inform folks WHY it's important to clean their roofs. Also, WHAT exactly is growing up there. I wouldn't try to get too technical, but answer basic questions that the common, uninformed homeowner might have.

One other thing, explain HOW your method is the best.

Michael Kreisle
04-16-2009, 07:55 PM
I personally would confront the myths about bleach.

Scott, Feel free to call me, I have a pretty good story for folks that "heard bleach was bad"

Ken Fenner
04-16-2009, 08:13 PM
What sets apart a pro from a hack?

Marc Cournoyer
04-16-2009, 08:22 PM
Sodium hydroxide vs bleach , :clap:

Damaris Sutton
04-16-2009, 11:30 PM
What sets apart a pro from a hack?

For the Pro his work becomes part of his lifestyle. For a hack it becomes about having a stylish life. Think on it...hmmmm

Florin Nutu
04-17-2009, 09:46 AM
will my plants die?
how long will it last?
why are you so much more than the other guy?