• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Wow!!!

Mathew Johnson

I just stumbled across the download center for UAMCC members on the members only section of the website. There is a lot of useful information at the fingertips to download right from the web. This is great. Normally I would pick up applications for employement or spend countless hours designing one... They have a great one for download on the website in addition to a ton of other information.

Once again, the TT has come through for its members!

THANK YOU!!!

Florin Nutu

How do you access the members only? I tried my sign in from here and it did not work there. I then tried to register but it prompted me to a screen that wanted me to pick a membership option to join.

Mathew Johnson

The have set you up with a user name and password. Call Jeff or Carlos... I just spoke with Carlos, he is getting on a plane for CA... Try Jeff or even Ken Fenner. They can probably help you out!

Florin Nutu

Nope. I tried to register but it prompted me to pick a membership option. I am already a member. I guess ill bug em tommorrow. Dont want to bother their weekend.

Scott Davis

And Yes Matt, the FREE downlaods are definately worht their weight in gold! I spent 2 hours going through them and reading each one. lol.

Great resource!

Ken Fenner

Florin, once you are registered, the webmaster has to manually upgrade you. I believe that now the process is automatic. That website is actually incredible on the back end. When it hits its final phases over the summer, nothing out there will be able to touch it.

Ken Fenner

Scott since I stepped back, I have not kept abreast of the site development (nor, of course, do I have a right to) so I am unsure of what phase the community builder program is at.

Florin Nutu

Florin, once you are registered, the webmaster has to manually upgrade you. I believe that now the process is automatic. That website is actually incredible on the back end. When it hits its final phases over the summer, nothing out there will be able to touch it.
Ok. So register on the free one like Scott said since I already have a membership and then wait for it to get upgraded by webmaster? Will I get notified when done?

Carlos Gonzales

Ok. So register on the free one like Scott said since I already have a membership and then wait for it to get upgraded by webmaster? Will I get notified when done?

Florin - you will be set up ~ myself and the webmaster need to go in and manually park you over so that you have access. I will send you a PM a bit later....I am still jet lagged! :biggrin:

Carlos Gonzales

Carlos, How do we connect w/ other members? Or is that feature not live yet?

Scott - let me find out. We (TT) have not even went through the 4 hour training for the site yet that WebFirst says we must do...lol. We are just slammed busy which is a good thing!

As soon as I find out...ALL members will the first to know!!