• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

GA RT New UAMCC Members

Jeff LeCours

Hey its great that so many contractors signed up as UAMCC members. I just want to say WELCOME to all of you. We on the UAMCC Transition Team and all our other members would like to know more about you. I know some of the contractors that joined but not all.

Please tell here or start a thread and share a little about you and your company

Please feel free to jump in on some of the threads throughout this business board, ask or answer questions, give your thoughts and ideas. We will be looking to you all to become an active member in the new UAMCC, come some time around October we will be having the UAMCC conference and will be adding Board members, ED, committees and more. We will need member volunteers to step up and help and lead this org into its future. I am very excited and wait to see the future with all members as we go into 2010 and beyond

WELCOME to ALL the NEW MEMBERS !!!!!!!!!

Go UAMCC
Jeff

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

David Vicars

What Jeff said, +1 :clap:

We had nine new members join the UAMCC this weekend. With 2 maybe 3 joining tomorrow and one joining at the first of the month.

Thank all of you and I look forward to seeing you all again real soon.

Last edited:

Ed Edgar

Well All Righty Then! I gone to my first round table, sat through all the presentations, spent lots of money, learned alot of neat stuff and made the long ride home. Really enjoyed meeting all of you guys that attended. Now I am ready to get to work and make some money!

ShineBrite LLC

Contributing Member
Alan Broom with ShineBrite LLC in central Alabama. Joined Monday after attending the GA RT. Good conversation with David V. over dinner on Sunday. What was that stuff and why were the lights out???

Great RT. My first after 4 yrs of business. Many many thanks to all the good folks that made it possible. Thanks to the transition team members for showing us the UAMCC and what to look forward to.