• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Eric and Jennifer F. ~ UAMCC BBS Moderator

Carlos Gonzales

We would like to welcome both Eric and Jennifer F. as our newest Moderators here at the UAMCC BBS. As the UAMCC BBS continues to grow it is time to bring in additional help as it relates to day to day activities here at the BBS. Eric and Jennifer have been involved with the UAMCC from day one and we are thankful that once again they have stepped up to the plate to offer all of us some assistance.

Please welcome them onboard!

Mike Cooke

Carlos that was a Reasonable, Rational and Logical choice!!

I mean it doesn't take being a rocket sciencetist to no they are good people!! GREAT CHIOCE!!!

Russ Spence

I mean it doesn't take being a rocket sciencetist to no they are good people!! GREAT CHIOCE!!!

dude its still reasonable, rational and RESPONSIBLE:rolleyes:

Anyway that two awesome choices! They should be a couple ! Oh wait they are :yes:

Eric Flynn

AAAAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!
We can seriously go on for weeks with this!! Mike, when are the shirts coming in? LMAO!!!

Seriously, thanks everyone. We are happy to help out!

~Jen

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
CIMG0019.jpg

Jen & Eric:Smiley-2000:

Scott Millen

Thanks you two!

Man, it looks like I will need to take out a loan to buy Eric the dinner I've promised.

Jen has been going above and beyond for some time at PWNews, and Eric has been cool enough to let her spend that time for the project without complaint.

Two great people helping out in many ways!:cool:

Eric Flynn

Thanks you two!

Man, it looks like I will need to take out a loan to buy Eric the dinner I've promised.

Jen has been going above and beyond for some time at PWNews, and Eric has been cool enough to let her spend that time for the project without complaint.

Two great people helping out in many ways!:cool:

LOL!
Dont worry Scott, we have been on a diet lately.....we have done pretty good actually....well, except for yesterday....(Hooters)....we just had to splurge! :biggrin:

~Jen